Chapter 3

The car ride from our dorm room to the the beer store is awkward to say the least, all thanks to Isabella. I do hope it gets better as the night progresses, but for the last ten minutes, Logan and Isabella have been arguing and it's grating on my damn nerves.

Isabella really doesn't like to argue with her brother but like I stated before, when she has alcohol in her, she's like this whole new person. Shes carefree and happy.

"... I don't give a damn," Logan yells. "You nor Lani are leaving my side at all! If I have to stay sober to make sure of it, I will!"

Oh hell no! He is not about to tell me what I can and can't do. He has me fücked up. Before I can put him in his place Isabella begins her little screaming match again.

"I'm not a fuc-" Isabella begins to retaliate for the up tenth time before I cut her off.

"If you both don't quit with all that damn yelling!" I rub my temples as I yell over the both of them. "You two are ruining my night and quite frankly giving me a damn headache."

"Bu-" they both say in unison.

"Let me talk," I sigh. "Both of y'all need to shut up. Isabella quit being a bitch towards your brother and drop it already." I point a finger at Isabella who rolls her eyes.

"And you!" I say pointing my index finger at Logan. "Your sister's not some child that needs babysitting. I understand you want to protect her but she's not some damsel in distress, and I'll be damn if you try to cockblock me. You are not my father nor my brother, so if I want to have sex tonight, I will and you will not stop me because it's been awhile." I glare at the both of them as they watch me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean cockblock you? You better be a vir-" I cut of Logan before he can't finish that ridiculous sentence.

"Now me and Elias are going into that store." I point towards the entrance of the store. "Both of you sit down, shut up and figure out how to get along for the rest of the night before I decide to walk back home."

I look towards Elias and see that he's already staring back at me with a look of astonishment. I raise a brow at him as a smile appears on his face.

"Uhh..." He clears his throat. "Yeah, let's go," he says as he gets out the car and helps me out.

It's silent for a few seconds before we both decide to speak at the same time.

"You go first," Elias tells me as he opens and holds the door for me to enter.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. "About losing my temper and yelling in your car a-and about what Isabella said to those two girls."

"It's fine." He chuckles. "I'm glad someone did it. Those two are always jumping down each other's throat, and If I'm being honest I don't mind what Bella said to Amanda and Tiffany. Actually I'm kind of hoping to get a break from them tonight. Or every night." He whispers the last part.

"What? Does the player need a break from being a player for one night?" I giggle but stop when I notice he's not laughing. "I-I'm sorry, Elias. I should of not sa-"

"No." He shakes his head. "I get it. You weep what you sew right?"

"No Elias, I shouldn't have said that. That's not right and that's not who I am as a person. I'm sorry and also, you shouldn't let what others think of you get you down. People will always have something negative to say regardless so why not go out with a bang?"

"No harm done." He says as he reaches for a thirty pack of beer. "Did you want anything specific?"

"I'm not old enough to buy alcohol." I whisper yell, in which he chuckles.

"I got you. What is it that you drink?"

"Are you not the same age as Logan?" I ask and he nods his head yes. "Then how are you going to buy alcohol?"

He reaches to his back pocket and pulls out his wallet and I watch as he pulls out his I.D.

"Bryan Ayala?" I say more to myself then anything. I read the D.O.B and feel my eyes go wide. "You have a fake I.D?!"

"Shh!" Elias quickly covers my mouth with his hand and looks around. "Why not scream it from the roof top?"

I begin to mumble against his hand and stop as I feel his breath on the side of my face. He must have felt me tense up because he quickly removes his hand from my lips.

"Sorry." He mumbles as he bends down to get his beer.

"It's okay." I smile up at him in hopes to ease some of the awkwardness between the two of us. It works as he returns my gesture with a beautiful smile of his own.

"So did you want something?" He asks for the second time.

"Do you know if they will have Vodka at the frat house?"

"It's a frat house." He answers me in a duh tone and I roll my eyes. "They have all types of liquor. In fact I'm willing to bet they have every liquor you can think of."

"Actually, if you don't mind getting me the stuff to make my favorite drink? I promise I'll pay you back as soon as we get into your car."

He shakes his head. "Just get it. You don't need to pay me back and no I'm not taking your money."

There's no point in arguing, so I grab what I need and we quickly buy what we need and make our way back to the car.

The drive to the frat house is short and by the time we get there, the party has already begins as music drifts from the opened front door to the front yard. People liter the front porch and lawn, empty solo cups and beer bottles also cover the yard and I cringe for the person who has to clean all this mess up tomorrow.

"I'll show you where we keep the Vodka." Elias tells me as he places his hand on the small of my back and guides me inside. I quickly grab Isabella's arm and pull her with us.

The stench of alcohol and body sweat filter my nose and I cringe at the foul combination before realizing what Elias said.

"Wait!" I yell over the music blasting from the speakers as I turn to Elias who leans down to hear me better. "You live here?"

Elias laughs while nodding his head. Well who would of known Elias is in a fraternity?

I take the opportunity to look around the house and notice how the walls are decorated white with no touch of pictures or decorations. The floors are cherry wood. The house is beautiful with a open concept. I look to the left to see two brown sectionals across from each other in the living room along with two brown recliners. Theres not a seat available as people laugh and drink.

I look ahead of me and see a large oak table that is pushed against a wall. A couple of guys are doing shots off a half naked girl and I cringe at the sight of that. I don't think I can ever do that. No matter how drunk I am. Kudos to her though.

We make it to the kitchen and I watch as Elias goes for the liquor cabinet. Wow! He wasn't playing when he said they have all types of liquor.

"Please tell me you're making Cherry Vodka Sour?" Isabella pleads in my ear as she wraps her arms around my shoulders and hugs me from behind.

"Yep!" I smile and pull her in for a hug.

"You have to try Lani's famous Cherry Vodka Sour!" Isabella yells over the music in which Elias nods in agreement and I quickly get to work on making the drinks.

"This is good!" Elias says pointing to the drink in his hand.

"I know right!" Isabella agrees and snatches my wrist. "Come on you two. Let's play Kings Cup."