Chapter 50

ELIAS' POV

It's a girl. We're having a little girl. What the fuck am I going to do when she hits her teenage years or when she leaves the house for college? "Fuck I'm screwed." I let out a deep breath before wiping the sweat off my brow.

"You're just realizing how screwed we are, huh?" Logan says releasing a deep laugh.

"We?" I smirk while shaking my head. "You mean me? You're going to be the cool uncle who lets her get her way with anything."

"You're probably right, but we know one thing. She's going to be so spoiled, especially with all the guys back at the frat house."

"Nope. No one is going to spoil her. I don't need no rotten child thinking she can always get her way." Graces soft but stern voice says from the kitchen as she puts the dishes away.

"Jealous that you won't get your way anymore, babe?" I arch a brow and look up at her with a smile.

The way she returns my smile has my heart skipping a beat. I stare at her swollen belly that is carrying my daughter. How did I get so lucky?

"Oh, I'll always get my way. I'm just trying to save you from the trouble of having to deal with two spoiled girls in the house."

Logan and I laugh at that. We continue to work until we finish putting the last screw in the table leg when Ted and Ned come strolling down the stairs. "We just finished putting the bed together and putting it where you wanted it, Lani. Dimitri wants to know if you want him to put the crib together?"

"No. Ian and I are putting the nursery up together. I'm Just waiting for him to arrive with Ben and Bella." I look between the twins who nod their heads before Ned runs upstairs to let Dimitri know.

"I think we're about done. We just need to hang the curtains and afterwards you're buying us the food and beer Elias. We need to rewind a little and relax." Logan says as he falls back on the couch with a smile.

"We'll wait for the others to arrive and decide together on what to eat. Once everyone decides, the girls can pick up the food while you and I pick up the beer. Are y'all in?" I look between the twins and Dimitri before looking back at Logan.

"We're in but Dimitri here has a date." Ned explains as he plops on the couch and closes his eyes.

Ted and Ned begin to throw guesses out as to who Dimitri is taking out. Dimitri shakes his head at the twins before sitting on the couch.

"The twins never shut up do they? I'm going to miss living with their nosy asses." Grace says wrapping her arms around my waist as soon as I walk into the kitchen.

Before I can tell her no, we hear a loud crash. It doesn't sound far away, but it doesn't sound close by either. It sounds like a car accident.

"What the fuck was that?" I hear Dimitri say before I hear the front door open.

" It was probably an accident. College kids are always playing petal to the metal. Let's go look." Logan says before we hear multiple heavy footsteps before they disappear.

"See I told you they are nosy. I just never imagined Loggy Bear to be nosy as well." Grace giggles before pulling me in and kissing me.

"We should stop, babe." I say in between kisses. "The guys are going to walk in and see you rubbing on my díck."

"Babe it's been like five minutes and they're still outside. They're to nosy to worry about us at the moment."