Chapter 26

I never expected to come home to find my mother on her knees giving her best friends husband head.

"Lani. What are you doing here?" My mother asks as if I didn't just catch her giving head to her best friends husband. I cringe.

"What am I doing here? What the hell are you doing?" I cover my eyes as Fredrick stands up. I do not want to see that.

"I should go." I hear a zipper and then footsteps across the wood floor.

I uncover my eyes to glare at him as he walks past me. "Yeah, you should go home to your wife and kids. He cringes when I say "kids" and quickly scurries out the door.

"What are you doing here?" My mother Janine says again.

"I missed home and just wanted to be in a familiar place for the night, but that's not important." I partially lie as I place both hands on my hips to keep them from shaking in anger. "How could you?"

"There's things you don't understand?" She shrugs her shoulders as she picks up the empty beer bottles and walks to the kitchen.

"Things I don't understand?" I throw both hands up in the air as I yell and follow closely behind her. "I just caught my mother giving head to her best friends husband. How could you do that? They have kids together. She is your best friend. I-I can't believe you!" I shake my head and walk out the kitchen.

"Where are you going, sweetie? If you just let me explain."

"I'm leaving! I should of never came here. I should of listened to Elias and talked it out." I rush out the door with my mother right on my trail.

"Elias? Who's Elias? Is he your boyfriend? When were you going to tell me you had a boyfriend?"

"The same time you were going to tell me you are fucking your best friends husband!" I yell as I get in my car and slam my door.

I see tears fall from her eyes as she holds in her sob. I reverse out of the driveway and speed away.

*************************************

"Where are you?" I ask as I see another incoming call from my mother and I quickly ignore it again.

"At the frat house. Why? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm fixing to pull up. Come outside." I hang up as I see the fraternity house up ahead.

I pull up the same time Isabella and Ben come out and I hurry and turn off the car and get out.

"What's wrong?" Isabella and Ben ask once they reach me.

"I just walked in on my mom giving head to Fredrick." I start to pace the parking lot until Bella and Ben burst into fits of laughter.

"This isn't funny guys." I groan. "That's nasty."

I see Elias turn the corner of the house and I gulp as I feel heat course through my lower abdomen as I take in how he looks.

He's wearing black basketball shorts and his red under armour running shoes and a black baseball cap turned backwards with his chest bare, while sweat drips down his perfect body.

He must of heard me because he stops walking for a couple of seconds before walking past us to the house.

Bella and Ben stop laughing when the see Elias and give me a look of pity, but I wave them off.

"Guys it really isn't funny. He's married to my moms best friend. They have three young kids together."

"Oh, fuck." Ben says as his eyes widen in disbelief.

"Yeah, oh, fuck. What do I do. She won't stop calling me," I say as my phone starts to ring. I look down and groan. "See!" I show them.

"Oh, babe. Maybe you should let her explain." Isabella says as she pulls me in for a hug.

"Explain what?" I throw my hands in the air. "I'm sorry that you had to see me sucking Uncle Fredrick's cock dry, sweetie, but I promise it wasn't what it looked like?" I yell dramatically.

Bella and Ben look at me with wide eyes before we all three start laughing a belly clenching laugh.

"Okay, okay." I wipe my tears. "It was kind of funny, but it was more disgusting then anything." I cringe as I make a face of horror.

"Sooo..." Bella drags out. "You and walking sex on a stick." She nods toward the house and Ben glares at her with his hands crossed over his chest. "I'm kidding." She smiles at Ben.

"We had this huge fight and when he dropped me off, he asked me to stay and talk it through. I don't know why, but I just got frustrated and yelled at him and told him that I needed space, that he was suffocating me." I rush out. "Guys you should of seen his face. He looked hurt."

"Oh we did. We all did." Isabella says and Ben nods in agreement. "I'm telling you, he was crying."

"Thanks for making me feel more like shit." I throw my head back and groan.

"Sorry." Isabella whispers. "What happened by the way?"

I look between her and Ben, then look to make sure no ones around before telling them. "Y'all better not tell anyone, but we forgot to use protection and he nutted inside me." I whisper yell.

"H-He..." Isabella fumbles over the word as her eyes look at my stomach, then to me.

"Oh shit!" Ben yells in shock before shaking his head. "Yeah, you might want to go talk to him. You both need to learn how to talk things out instead of yelling at each other, you know... since you might be carrying little Elias Jr." Ben smiles as he rocks back and forth on the heels of his feet with his hands shoved in his front pockets.

I glare and flip him off. "Fuck you, Benjamin!"

"No, babe. Ben is right. Y'all need to talk this through. This isn't a time to be fighting. Now go!" She yells as she points towards the house.

I look at her as if she's crazy before nodding my head. They're right. I slowly walk to the house and when I enter I bump into Logan who was walking out. Before I can fall, he grabs me by my hips and steadies me in place. He looks into my eyes and all I see is pain. Before I can say his name he clears his throat and steps away; letting me go, and just like that he's gone.

I hustle up the stairs and use my extra key Elias gave me, and slowly open the door before I take a deep breath and walk in. I see Elias asleep on his back with his arms spread wide and in only boxers. I lick my now dry lips. 'No, focus,' I say to myself.

He must of took a shower because his hair is wet and some strands are sticking to his forehead. I slowly and quietly as possible, close the door and lock it before I make my way over to Elias.

I nervously sit beside him on the bed and gently remove his hair from his forehead as I watch him sleep peacefully. The way his forehead scrunches when he's dreaming. The way his breathing is evened out and the way his long, dark eyelashes gently touch his cheekbones. He's so damn perfect.

"Elias..." I whisper as I trace his frown lines around his lips with my index finger.

"Hmmm..." he hums before turning his head.

"Elias..." I say again but this time a little louder as I place both my hands on his shoulders and slightly shake him.

His eyes dart open before his eyes connect with mine, then the room for any sign of danger before returning back to me. He grabs my wrist before his eyes go to my hands, then back to me. "Grace?" He quickly sits up and rubs his eyes before pushing his hair out of his eyes. "What happened?"

"You're right. We need to talk."