Chapter 18

Me: Just got out of my last class for the day. Meeting Bella to eat.

I slip my phone in my back pocket and weave through the crowd as I see Isabella sitting in my car waiting for me.

"How was class?" I ask once I get in the passenger seat and throw my backpack in the backseat.

Isabella sighs before putting on her seatbelt. "It was... class. You know how I feel about all this." Isabella says with her hand waving in the air.

"Oh I know." I laugh just as a text comes through and I retrieve it from my back pocket.

Elias❤️🥰🤤😋: Sounds fun. Wish I was with you instead of here studying.😔 How was your first day of classes?

I smile as I read his text and quickly type in my reply.

Me: I'll be studying in about 30 minutes as well. 😩 My classes were... boring. How was your classes and if you want I can stop by and bring you something to eat? 🍍🍕😋

"Eli?" Isabella wiggles her eyebrows. "He already misses you?"

"Yeah to the first and idk to the last question." I smile as we pull up to Chik-fil-A. "Is it weird that I barely know him, yet feel like I've known him forever?" I look at her in which she "awwws."

My phone dings again, indicating that I have an alert and I feel my heart skip a beat with excitement.

Elias❤️🥰🤤😋: I would have to say my classes were the same as yours, and as much as I want to see you, we both know if you come here you won't be leaving and we won't be studying either. 🥵

I burst into a fit of giggles as another text comes through.

Elias❤️🥰🤤😋: I think I just threw up in my mouth a little at the mention of pineapples. 🤢

I burst into a fit of laughter as quickly stop when Bella clears her throat. "You know how I told you about everyone having two soulmates?"

"Yeah?" I say not looking at her as I type in a quick reply to Elias.

Me: We can't have us both flunk out of college, can we? 🤭

Isabella grabs my phone as I hit the send button and quickly giggles before typing something on my phone.

I can already feel my cheeks begin to burn as I know what this bitch is up too. I quickly get out the car with a huff.

Me: And it's safe to say you are right. There would be a whole lot of ✊🏻🍆😮🤤😋 this going on and a whole lot of 🍆👌🏻💦🥵 this as well. Call me when you're not busy. 😉😘 Have a good day. ✌🏻Homie!

"Your welcome, babe." She smirks as she hands me the phone. I quickly grab it from her as we walk inside.

I can feel my cheeks turn red as I read what she texted and playfully hit her arm. "You bitch." I whisper.

"What I had to spice it up. Y'all's text we're boring." She smiles and wraps her arm through mine as we get in line.

Elias❤️🥰🤤😋: How can you send me that? Now I can't get your punish out of my head and now I have a stiff boner.😩 It makes it awkward for me because I'm studying with Ben. 🤦🏻‍♂️ And it feels wrong to have a boner while another man is in the room. Come take care of me, please! 👏🏻