Chapter 46

Six days have went and came and my mother still decides to ignore me. I'm fed up with it and decided I'm going home to talk to her she needs to be held accountable for her actions and she also needs to know she's going to be a grandma.

I know she'll be at work, but I also know she gets out at five so I'll make sure to catch her then.

I would like for her to be there for my appointment, next week, but we'll just have to wait and see.

"When do you both find out what you're having?" Ben asks as he looks from me to a now sleeping Elias as I sit on his lap.

Logan pauses the tv as everyone's attention is now focused on the topic of baby Miller.

"When I turn sixteen weeks. Which is in about five weeks. My due date is August the fifteenth."

"Omg!" Bella screams excitedly as she jumps up and down on Ben's lap. Ben holds her still and then she giggles. Well I wonder why?

And yes they had sex for the first time last week and now they're like Elias and I. Always going at it.

"What happened?" Elias jumps up almost knocking me off his lap and onto the floor before quickly catching me. "Shit... I'm sorry, baby."

"Y'all find out in five weeks what the sex of the baby is. What do you want, Elias?" Bella gushes excitedly before everyone starts placing bets on the sex of my baby. "Guys, hush!" Bella yells over everyone.

"I want a boy, but I know it's a girl." Elias says as he pulls me closer to him and rubs my belly. "And Grace doesn't care."

Nope. As long as my baby is healthy, I know Elias will still love our child whether it's a boy or girl. I just think it's a man thing, to want to teach your son to play football, and to be overprotective when it comes to their little girls, but if we do have a girl, I know she will love football just as much, because both her parents do.

"What if it's twins? A boy and a girl." Bella says excitedly as she reaches for my belly and starts to kiss it. "She did get a lot bigger in two weeks. Baby B could of been hiding behind It's sibling."

"Oh, hell no." Elias' eyes widen in horror. He quickly picks up my shirt so my stomach is on full display before examining it closely. "Babe, your stomach did get a lot bigger in just two weeks."

"Well I am almost three months." I look around and see all eyes are on my stomach as they look at it with aww. "Well y'all can touch it if y'all want. It's not going to bite."

Everyone takes turns touching my stomach and when it's Logan's turn he looks at Elias who nods in agreement. "You don't have to ask Logan." Elias says resting his head on the couch and closing his eyes. "You're going to be the baby's Godfather after all."

Bella squeals excitedly, as Logan touches my stomach while fighting back happy tears. We continue to watch Supernatural all while Logan continues to rub my stomach and talk quietly to the baby.

Bella takes a couple of pictures of Logan touching and whispering to my stomach and sends them to Logan and I, and that's when I get an idea.

"Bella!" I scream excitedly, scaring Elias again. I quickly apologize before turning back to Bella. "We should buy a photo book and start taking monthly pictures of my baby bump, I already have a pic of when I found out. It's of me and of Elias kissing my stomach and I'll also be three months next Monday.

"Elian already bought two. One for us and one for him, that he wants us to fill up for him. I forgot to tell you. He was going to give it to use today, but since you're going to see your mom, I'll pick it up when I see him today." Elias says pulling me to his chest as he lays down.