Chapter 2

With not much persuasion from Bella we decided to spend our first night of freedom with a bang, and that is going out before school takes over on Monday and wrecks havoc on our lives.

Bella and I have never really had the pleasure of going out and having fun due to Logan being overprotective of Bella and I, and my mother being strict on me.

I know most parents are and only wants what's best for their child. I guess that is why I never complained and did what was asked of me at all times. I never wanted to let my mother down. She did a lot for me and I know being a single mother is hard enough, and with her working so much I always wanted to make it easier for her and not be that stubborn, rebellious teen no matter how much I wanted to be, but tonight we're free and it's going to be a wild night, especially with Bella and alcohol.

"Hey, Bella?" I yell over the sound of the blowdryer as I curl my long dark brown hair into tight, spiral curls.

"Yeah?" Isabella turns off the blowdryer and walks into the room with a brush in her hand.

"Do you have any idea where we're heading tonight? I need to know what to wear."

"Let me call Logan and see what he's up to tonight and we'll go from there?" She gives me a knowing look and I turn away when I feel my cheeks heating up.

Isabella and I have a honest friendship, so she knows I had a crush on her brother since I was a child, and when she told me she didn't want me pursuing him because she didn't want anything to ruin our friendship, I respected her decision and pushed my feelings down and learned to love Logan from afar.

We're like sisters after all and her friendship means more to me then any boy, so within time I learned to let him go and him being away from home for three years helped with that. That and there's no point in pinning after someone you can and will never have.

I watch my best friend through the mirror and smile. She really is beautiful. She's about 5'7 with short shoulder length curly strawberry blonde hair, big blue ocean eyes. A cute little button nose and plump pink lips and let's not forget her long legs, while I stand at 5'2, long brown straight hair with brown almond shaped eyes and red plump lips.

Isabella looks like her mother as Logan looks like his father but you can also see the resemblance between him and Isabella.

I too look like my mother minus the eyes. I guess you can say I have my fathers eyes, but I wouldn't really know considering I never met the man.

"...it's going to be me and Lani, duh." She rolls her eyes as she puts her phone on speaker and sets it on her bed as she begins to rub lotion on her legs.

"I'm going to run to my car and get my charger." I whisper to Isabella in which she nods.

I make it back inside to see her getting off the phone and applying her lipstick.

"You okay, babe?" Bella snaps her fingers in my face. "Your mind was somewhere else while I was talking to Logan earlier."

"Yeah, I was just thinking how much of a bad bitch my best friend is." I smile as she turns towards me and gives me a smile that would make any mans heart stop.

"Back atcha' babe," she winks. "Logan and his frat brothers are having a party tonight to welcome a new year. They said we were more then welcome to go." She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Shut up..." I roll my eyes. "Help me find a cute outfit." I'm actually surprised Logan is letting us attend, but I guess he knows that he can't control us forever. That or he wants to keep a close eye on us. I have a pretty good hunch in which one it is.