Chapter 29

Two Months Later

Not much has changed in the course of two months except the love I have for Elias that grows more and more everyday that I am with him.

Bella and Ben finally talked to Logan about five weeks ago about their relationship, and as scary as it sounds Logan gave them his blessing, with the promise of kicking Bens ass if he ever hurt his sister.

Logan has talked a little to me since that day in the kitchen, but it's still not how it use to be. It hurts, but I remind myself that one day it will be how it used to be. One day he won't be so cold and distant towards me and give me more then one worded answers.

Reina has been coming around more often then she should and likes to hang around Elias and I. More so Elias then me. He tells her to back off and leave, and she does but she also continues to come back the next day.

"Give me your bag." Elias says reaching for my backpack when I step outside from my last class of the day.

"Why?" I look at him confused before he sighs and grabs my bag and puts it on his back then kisses me.

"Reina's coming." He runs a hand through his hair before looking down at me. "On three we take off running to my car. Don't stop, babe."

I smile and grab his hand. We count to three and run towards the car leaving a confused Reina behind as we dodge past students and teachers and finally make it to his car.

"What do you feel like eating? Torchy's Tacos or In-N-Out? Elias asks as he reverses out of the campus parking lot.

"You." I bite me lip as I look at him. He knows what he does to my insides when he wears his baseball hat backwards.

Elias' head quickly turns to me and gives me his million dollar, mega watt smile before letting out a chuckle. "As good as that sounds babe, it's going to have to wait. I'm starving."

The hell with "it's going to have to wait." I've been thinking about it all day. I couldn't even concentrate in class today.

I'm a woman who knows what she wants and right now she wants her man. "What are you doing?" Elias looks at me as I take my seatbelt off and reach over his seat.

"I told you I want you. So I'm going to get a taste while you drive." I unbutton his jeans and unzip his zipper.

"Babe. I'm driving and I can get into an accident." He looks down at me as I move his already hardening cock out of the front pouch of his Calvin Klein's.

"Babe... oh fuck." He groans as I lick the tip of of his head and swallow his creamy juice. "Babe, for real. People can see."

"No they can't. The windows are tinted. Shut up and drive, Elias." I say in between each thrust of my head as my mouth goes up and down his long, thick penis.

"Fu-fuck, babe. Go faster." He pushes my head down with his hand and tangles his fingers in my hair as my head begins to move up and down, faster and faster.

I look up at Elias as I suck in my cheeks and swivel my tongue around his cock.

I feel my core tighten as heat courses through my lower belly and that gives me the extra push to go even further, so I push my hands in my jeans and panties and begin to rub my soaking wet core.

"Fuck, Lani. I'm going to cum." Elias grips my hair tightly and I feel the peak of my climax soaring.

I moan against his díck and feel him shudder as he spurts his seed deep in my throat, but I don't stop and continue to suck him dry and reach my climax at the same time he does his.