Chapter 9

His eyes never leave mine. "What are you doing?" He licks his lips as I get to his side of the bed.

I smile when he swallows harshly, knowing I have this affect on him. It's mutual and he recuperates the very need I'm feeling at the moment.

I straddle his lap as I trace his lips with my index finger. "Why not face the inevitable, Elias. I want you and you want me."

Elias licks his lips as he stares at my hardened nipples. "You're drunk Grace, and I'm not the type of guy who takes advantage of women."

I look him in his eyes as I roll my hips and feel his hardened bulge underneath me. He groans and grabs my hips to hold firmly in place.

"I'm not drunk, Elias." I say as I take my shirt off leaving my bare breast on full display. "I've been sexually frustrated ever since our kiss and I have to have you."

"No panties?" Elias licks his lips as he looks from my breast to my wet dripping sex. "You don't know how many times I had to stop myself from going into the bathroom and fücking you in the shower. You drive me crazy, Grace."

I feel my püssy clench at his words and I slowly drag my hands from his chest to behind his neck as I play with the short hair behind his head.

"Now do you see why I have to have you? Do you see what you do to my body? I want my mouth wrapped around your cock as you wrap your hands in my hair. Your tongue lapping up my juices as your facial hair tickles my thighs. I want to feel your hands wrapped around my throat as you fuck me." I feel his cock twitch from underneath me. I smile and reach forward to capture his lips with mine and gently glide my tongue across his tongue as I rotate my hips in circles then back and forth as I push my breast in his face.

Am I overdoing it? Maybe. Maybe I am throwing myself at him in a desperate attempt to get fucked, but I don't care because I know what I want, and It's him. No one has ever made me feel this sexual frustrated as he does and I don't think I can take anymore of it. So yes; I need him.

"Fuck..." He groans as he grabs my breast and pinches both nipples causing me to release a quiet moan as I feel my juices drip on Elias' shorts.

"You like that don't you?" He says as he moves my hair from my face. "Tell me what you want, Alani?"

I twist my hips and feel just how hard he is under me "I want you..." I whisper before Elias begins to suck on my nipple while he twist and pulls the other, causing me to throw my head back and moan his name.

In one swift movement I'm pinned under him. "Look how wet you are for me, Alani." He licks his lips as he looks in between my legs. "You're dripping for me."

My body jolts off the bed as I feel his tongue swipe against my wet folds. "Mmm..." I moan out as he gets straight to the point and gives me what I want.

"You taste so good." He says as he continues to torcher and devour me with his tongue before sticking two fingers in my dripping wet püssy and sucks my bud.

"Condom?" I moan out as I begin to feel my climax build up. "Elias... condom, please. I need you now. I can't wait." I beg pathetically before my lower stomach tightens and a feeling of fireworks consume my body. I gently rock my hips back and forth against Elias' face as I ride out my orgasm.

The pleasure he's inflicted on my body is to much to take right now and I just need a second to recuperate before the fun really begins.

He looks at me as he licks my juices off his lips. "Top drawer. Right there." He nods in the direction of the night stand once he's done devouring me.

I grab a condom and flip us over and quickly pull his shorts and boxers off. His cock bounces free and I watch his juice glisten on the tip of his penis. I slowly lick the juice of his head as I watch Elias' reaction. Closed eyes, deep uneven breaths. Yeah I have the same affect on him as he does on me.

Elias groans and grabs my head from both sides and pushes my head all the way down. "Don't play with me Alani." He groans out and I feel my püssy clench at my name leaving his mouth.

He sucks in a harsh breath as my bottom lip kisses his balls. I gag and grab his balls and massage them the same time I hollow my cheeks and take all eight inches of him.

I continue to bob my head up and down as my juices run down my leg. I need him in me now and as if he can read my thoughts he lets me know, he needs me too. "Fu-fuck, Lani, Im going to cum in your mouth if you don't stop." He quickly grabs my head and guides it back. "And as much as I want to cum in your mouth, I need to be inside you, now."

I tear the condom wrapper open with my teeth and glide it over his cock. Slowly and gently I slide all the way down his throbbing shaft. I wait a moment to adjust to his size, and once I do I moan out as I begin to ride him.

"You're so tight, Lani." He groans as he slides a nipple into his mouth and bites down harshly.

I throw my head back and place my hands on his shoulders as Elias places his hands on my hips and helps me to jump up and down his long, thick, hard díck as my wet, slick pussy squeezes his cock.

"Yes... just like that." I moan. "Elias..." I rub my clit and watch as he slaps my ass causing another moan to leave my mouth.

"You're so beautiful!" He smiles before flipping us over and lifts my legs over his shoulder. "How does it feel?" He asks once he pushes in my pussy.

"...It feels good." I moan out as he wraps his hand around my throat and pushes deeper then before.

After a few minutes of Elias choking and fucking me, he moves his other hand to my clit and begins to rub vigorously. My body starts to shake and I feel my climax coming to it's peak.

"El-Elias... I-I'm going t-to cum." I force out just as I feel my legs begin to shake and pussy tighten hungrily around his cock and just like that I come undone in seconds.

Elias, leans down and gives me a fierce kiss before he wraps his arms around my legs that are thrown over his shoulder and continues to destroy my insides.

"Harder..." I say as Elias harshly grabs my nipple and pulls. I let out a earth shattering moan as I feel my walls begin to tighten around his díck a second time in 10 minutes. "I'm going t-to..."

"Cum. For. Me." Elias says in between thrust as the sound of his skin slapping against mine is heard over our moans and groans, his thrusts become harder and sloppier and I know he's fixing to release. I feel my second orgasm hit seconds before he explodes in his condom.

With heaving breathing Elias falls beside me and gives me a earth shattering smile as we both lay beside each other and come down from our orgasmic high.

"That was amazing..." He kisses me on my lips then wraps me in his arm. "You're amazing you know that?"

The words Logan said earlier slither It's way into my head and leave me filled with doubt. What if Logan's right and he was just using me for sex? What if this is it? Am I ready to feel used? No... no one likes to feel used, but didn't I do that to him? Didn't I use him for sex? Didn't I use him to take away the doubts and the pain? I feel guilt creep it's way into my veins and pray that this won't be a one time thing.

"Grace?" Elias cups my face. "Are you okay?"

I quickly push the doubt back and nod. "Yeah." I smile as I look in his eyes and see concern. He wouldn't be concerned if he just wanted sex from me. Right? Do I even want anything more? We just meet after all, I remind myself.

"I'm fine. I promise." I pull him to me and kiss his lips. "You were amazing. You are amazing."

"Let's get some sleep and when we wake up, we'll get something to eat. How does that sound?" He pulls away and waits for my answer.

"Yeah. I'd like that." I smile against his chest as I hear him chuckle before sleep takes over and consumes me.