Chapter 20

TWO MONTHS LATER

Everything is going good between Elias and I. We've been getting to know each other more and more everyday and although we don't spend all day with each other much during the weekdays, like we do the weekends we do manage to run together every night, and yes I can proudly say I run four miles now without the fear of dying.

As much as it pains me, Elias and I still are not dating. It hurts when I really think about it, but he's not the dating type. I learned that the first day we hung out together, and it's something I've learned to deal with no matter how much it bothers me, but none the less I feel happy. Like someone has accepted me for who I am. Flaws and all. He makes me the happiest.

Isabella and Ben have been dating for two weeks and have decide to take things slow, but she has made a lot of progress along the way. They are keeping their relationship a secret from Logan until he is one-hundred percent his old self. Which from the looks of it, it doesn't look like it's any time soon.

Speaking of Logan; he still won't talk to me and every time he sees me he turns away as if he doesn't know who I am. I'm so confused by his odd behavior, but at least he talks to Isabella a little more then he did two months ago. He still prefers to spend most of his time alone or with Dimitri.

I pull my dress over my head as the soft silk rubs against my skin and sigh as my thoughts bring me back to Elias. Sometimes I feel like it's only sex with him. Don't get me wrong. The sex is amazing, but I want more. I just don't know how to ask, or more like, I'm afraid of what his answer will be. I just need to be patient and it's not like I'll ever turn down sex with him. I might as well enjoy it.

I hear the door knob jiggle and quickly look towards the door as Elias unlocks the door and steps in and smiles.

"You look beautiful. Are you ready to go?" He asks as I meet him at the door and eagerly kiss his lips.

"How about..." I take off his shirt and drop to my knees and unbutton his jeans. "I taste you real quick?" I look up with hooded eyes as he licks his lips and runs his fingers through my hair.

One thing I'm good at doing is hiding my feelings and I know if I don't distract Elias, he'll know something is wrong and I can't have him knowing, because he'll start to ask questions and I'm to scared of being rejected.

"Yeah..." His voice comes out husky and as soon as I lick the pre-cum off his tip he throws his head back against the door and releases a loud groan of approval.

"Fuck, Lani. That feels good." He tangles his fingers in my hair, causing a moan to slip past my lips. My pussy clenches and I move my head back and forth, back and forth as I message his balls with my other hand.

"Lani..." Elias gasps out. "I need to be inside you."Elias moves my hair from my face as he watches his cock slide out of my mouth with a loud "pop."

"Come here." He swiftly picks me up and pushes my back against the door. As my back hits the door I wrap my legs around his waist as he cups my face and stares in my eyes. "I never thought I would need anyone the way I need you."

I feel my pussy clench again at his words and I begin to grind against his díck. "I need you, Elias. I need to feel you deep inside me as you fuck me." I start sucking the spot on his neck and I know he's putty underneath my hands.

"Fuck. That feels good." Elias rubs his cock against my already wet, dripping pussy and in one fast thrust, he's deep inside me. He watches the way my head falls back and my eyes roll to the back of my head and smiles before trailing open mouth kisses down me throat until he reaches the top of my dress.