Chapter 27

Elias continues to look at me for a few moments and I have to hold back a giggle at how cute he looks when he's confused.

"Is everything okay?" He looks over my face to make sure I'm okay and when I nod he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, Um... can we talk though?" I look anywhere, but his face.

"Yeah, but not here. The walls are thin and they can hear everything." Elias says as he gets up to put some clothes on.

"What do you mean they can hear everything, Elias?" I get up and follow him. "They heard every time we had sex?"

"Yes!" Ted and Ned yell as they continue to play some shooting game. "We hear every time. Everyone does." Ned laughs followed by Ted.

I feel the color drain from my face as I stumble back a little and Elias quickly grabs my waist to hold me up right.

"Elias..." I hiss. "They could hear. Everyone could hear and you never told me?" I throw my hands in the air as I begin to pace around the room.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would get embarrassed." He says looking up from putting on his shoes.

"So that makes it okay?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

Before he can answer Ned does. "Oh, don't worry Lani. We like the sound of your moans. It's like music to our ears."

"Except when Eli begins to moan and groan." Ted says as Ned begins to laugh hysterically.

"Fuck y'all!" Elias yells to the both of them.

"Y'all can kiss my ass, and that goes for anyone who's listening! Nosy bastards!" I throw the door open and march downstairs with Elias following closely behind me.

"Move out of my way, Dimitri." I say as he climbs the stairs.

"Woah!" He quickly moves out of my way with both arms raised in the air. "What happened to her, bro? Who pissed her off?"

"Everyone in this house that has heard us have sex, but more me for not telling her." Elias shrugs as he passes by Dimitri.

"Oh you think this is funny, Elias?" I turn around and glare him down. "Let's see how we have sex now, because it won't be in this house, with all these NOSEY ASS PEOPLE!" I yell the last part as Elias pinches the bridge of his nose and Dimitri makes a whipping sound.

I barge outside and see Ben, Isabella and Logan standing on the front porch talking.

"What's wrong with you?" Ben and Isabella ask the same time Elias tries to stop the door from hitting the wall.

"She's mad at everyone in the house, but more pissed at me." He runs his hands over his face and sighs. I roll my eyes.

"Oh I'm not going to be the only one mad," I glare at Elias. "You will once you get blue balls and..." Elias quickly covers my mouth and shushes me while Ben and Bella start to laugh.

"Okay. babe. It's time to go." He throws me over his shoulder. "You can drive too."

"Elias! I'm not a sack of potatoes in which you can keep throwing over your shoulder. You keep it up I will bite your penis off."

"You think this is funny?" I flip my hair back from hanging loosely in front of me and glare at Ben and Bella who continue to laugh. "Some friends you are! Not one of you told me you can hear us having sex! You're both going to be replaced as soon as I find someone better!"

Isabella and Bens laughter stops after Elias places me in the driver seat and closes the door to his car.

"Okay, Miss, Feisty. Let's take a drive" Elias says once he's inside the car with his seatbelt on.