Chapter 38

As soon as my feet touch the floor my legs go out from under me and I fall on my knees and hands, causing a loud "thud" to echo off the walls in the room.

"What happened?" Elias jumps out of bed and rushes to my side. He quickly picks me up off the floor and searches my body for damage.

"I have to throw up and I can't walk." I gag as I feel the vomit making it's way up.

Elias' eyes widen before he picks me up and runs to the bathroom. As soon as we make it to the toilet the contents from my stomach come out and I hurdle closer to the toilet.

"Babe..." Elias gags as he holds my hair back with his hands. "I can't see vomit. I have a sensitive stomach. Oh, God... I'm fixing to throw up."

"Go get Bella." I wheeze out between gags. Elias runs out the bathroom and screams for Bella. I roll my eyes and begin to hurdle over again before I regurgitate.

"Are you okay?" Isabella coos as she gathers my hair in her hand and rubs soothing circles on my back as the last of the vomit leaves my mouth, leaving my stomach empty.

I wipe the tears that have rolled down my cheeks and try and catch my breath. "Yeah. Where's Elias?" I rasp out as she helps me stand.

"He's in Ben's room throwing up." Isabella giggles before we hear footsteps approaching the bathroom.

"That was nasty." Elias says as he walks to the sink and hands me my toothbrush. We quickly brush our teeth before he looks at me. "I'm sorry, babe. I really did try, but I can't stomach the sight of vomit, shít and boogers."

Bella and I look at each other and burst into a fit of laughter leaving Elias to look at us confused before he glares at us and walks out the room with us on his trail.

"What's so funny? Is it because I'm a man and I have a sensitive stomach?" He narrows his eyes at us before he puts on his shirt.

I quickly put on a pair of leggings as I hear my stomach grumble. "You do realize that all babies vomit and get boogers right, and let's not forget they shit a lot. You will be helping me change our baby's diapers, Elias."

"I-I" he pales. "Babe, I can't change shít diapers." He starts backing away from me in horror and runs out the room.

"You, assbutt" I yell out as I chase after Elias with Bella following after me. "You better be cutting me up some pineapples and pickles, Elias."

We reach downstairs and see a couple of the guys in the living room who all greet us once we enter.

Elias walks out the kitchen and hands me a bottle of water. "We skipped dinner, so how about you eat something healthy other then pineapples and pickles?"

I feel my eyes begin to water and quickly cover my eyes with my closed hands before the tears fall. I hate these pregnancy hormones. They have me feeling like a sensitive ass bítch.

"Dude, just give her what she wants or I will." Dimitri says as Ben agrees.

"Mind your business, dude." Elias mocks back. "She needs to start eating other shit beside pineapples and pickles."

"I-I'm mad at you." I hiccup as I pass Elias to the kitchen. "I'll get my own shit, and just for that, you will be changing all this baby's shit diapers."

"Oh, come on, babe. I just want you to eat healthy for your health and for the health of our baby." He follows after me. "And you know I can't see shit like that. You already know I'm a man with a sensitive stomach."

I reach the kitchen and pull out my pineapples and pickles before pulling out the ingredient to make Chilaquiles.

"What are you making?" Elias eyes the food on the counter, but I continue to ignore him until he comes behind me and wraps his arms around my stomach and kisses my neck. "I'm sorry, babe."