Chapter 6

Before I can rotate my hips and tell him that he's not taking advantage of me, we hear a loud crash and a "what the fuck" come from Isabella's mouth.

I give myself whiplash as I turn my head in her direction to see what the hell is going on, and then I see it. Isabella laying on the floor, her right arm bleeding from the broken, splintered coffee table, while Logan and Ben begin to fight.

I feel the color from my face drain as I jump off of Elias' lap and run to my best friend. "Bella!" I grab her arm and look at the damage done and let out a breath of air when I see she doesn't need stitches.

"Are you okay?" I grab her face with my hands and wipe her tears with the pad of my thumbs.

She chokes on a sob and vigorously nods her head. "Stop them Eli, please." It's only when she begs Elias to stop the fight do I remember what is going on around me.

Logan was able to flip Ben off him and get on top before Elias pulled him off. "Let me go!" Logan screams as Elias wraps his arms around him, holding him in place.

"Calm down, bro!" Elias yells as he pulls Logan further away from Ben, and Dimitri does the same to Ben. "Your sister is hurt!"

Logan's head turns in our direction and his eyes open wide as he realizes the damage and pain he just inflicted on his sister. Elias let's him go and he rushes to Isabella's side. "Bella, I'm so sor-" he stops mid sentence when he tries to grab his sisters face and she flinches from his touch.

"D-don't touch me." Isabella cries out. "You already did enough damage."

Shaking his head Logan looks around as everyone just witnessed the altercation. "Fine! Do what you want! You win!" He stands and yells. "The parties over. If you don't live here get the fuck out, now!"

Elias and I help Isabella to her feet as people vacate the house. "Let's go get you cleaned up, babe." I say as I apply pressure around the wound to stop the bleeding.

"We'll use the restroom in my room. I have a first aide kit in there. Let me show y'all where it's at and I'll come back down and clean this mess." Elias gestures to the broken piece of furniture and then helps Isabella up the stairs with me trailing behind them.

I'm to lost in my thoughts to realize we have already made it to Elias' room as I bump into his back. Elias looks back at me and unlocks his door and ushers us inside.

I look around and see a black queen size bed decorated with a grey and white comforter set in the middle of the room with 2 black night stand on each corner of the bed. The bed matches the walls and on the left wall Elias has a floor to ceiling bookshelf with a few scattered books, and lots of, what looks like football trophies. I'm guessing from when he was in high school. He has a computer desk with various of papers covering it as well as books on the far left corner side, and just to the right, there is two doors. One I'm guessing a closet and the other the bathroom him and Isabella just entered.

I stop my curious eyes from wanting to walk to the book shelf and walk to the restroom. Isabella is sitting on the toilet as Elias is going through his medicine cabinet.

The bathroom is white with a stand up shower/tub, and the shower curtain is black with a few specs of grey. It's nothing fancy. Just a normal bathroom. A very normal clean bathroom.

"I'm so stupid." Isabella says breaking my thoughts as she begins to hit her forehead with her closed fist.

"Hey, hey," I grab her fist. "Don't do that. You're not stupid and it's not your fault." I pull her into a side ways hug making sure I'm careful not to touch her injured arm.

She nods her head as fresh tears pour from her eyes. "Here's the first aide kit. Do you need me to stay and help or do you got it?" Elias looks between Isabella and I.

"Go. I got it." I say taking the first aide kit from his hand. "Go check on Logan."

He studies me for a second before nodding. "Are you going to be okay?" He squats in front of Isabella, who returns his answer with a slight nod of her head.

"Thank you, Eli" Isabella says as Elias kisses the top of her head before standing up.

"Of course. You're like a sister to me." He smiles at her sadly, then turns to me and cups my face then kisses my lips and forehead. "If you need anything I'll be downstairs," and with that he walks out leaving us two alone.

"Well there goes my chance of ever getting with him." I roll my eyes and smile at Isabella's joke. "Kidding. You two make a cute couple though."

I play along with her little charade as she tries to take the attention off herself and give it to me. "We're not a couple though. We're just two college kids having fun at the moment." I look up in her eyes and smile.

"But you want too, don't you?" She arches a brow and waits for my answer.

I think it's a little to early for all that. We're just two college kids having fun and there is nothing wrong with that.

"Ummm..." I shrug my shoulders. "We have a lot to learn about each other, still. I barely met him today. I do like him though. He has this... certain light to him. Now tell me, how do you really feel and don't hide it?" I say as I finish addressing her wound. Thank fuck it's just a scratch and she doesn't need to go to the hospital.

She bursts into tears and I quickly wrap her in my arms. "Why does he have to be an ass all the time? I get that I'm his sister and it's his job to protect me, b-but he's such a hypocrite. He can do as he pleases, but I can't? This was my chance to spread my wings and finally fly, but it feels like the one time I get that chance or find the courage with a guy who actually likes me, he clips my wings a-an-and..." she rushes out as another sob wrecks her body

Hey. Breath, Bell." I rub her back. "Let's lie you down so you can get some rest."

"Can you give me some water? I'm kind of thirsty." She whispers once I lay her down on Elias' bed. "I don't know what I would do without you, Lani. You're my best friend and sister, my sista mate. I love you."

"I love you too." I say kissing her forehead before I go to Elias' bathroom and fill up a cup of water from the faucet. I quickly clean up the little mess I made, and by the time I get out the restroom Isabella is fast asleep. I set the cup of water on the nightstand and grab the throw blanket from the footboard and cover her up with it.

My best friend is beautiful from the inside out and she may not know what she would do without me, but I know I could never pictures my life without her in it.
"I love you, Bell." I whisper right before I walk out and face the thunder and wrath of Logan Moore."