Chapter 32

I get back to my dorm room and see that Bella is there pacing the room.

I got home before her earlier and grabbed mine and her letter and put it in my dresser. Logan can tell her. She doesn't deserve to find out through a letter.

"What the fuck, Lani? How could you? How could you kiss my brother?" She angrily wipes her tears.

"How could I? How could you? You knew how we felt about each other and you kept us away. why? For your own selfish reasons? You knew how we felt about each other and you never told the other." I fire back as I wipe my tears and begin to make my bed.

"He would of never been able to help you heal, Lani. He would of left college if y'all were dating. He wouldn't be able to leave you behind. Leave broken.

"You don't know that. You just assumed!" I yell and run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"What does it matter? He's not for you and you have Elias." She throws her shirt at me angrily and I catch it.

"There was fucking fireworks. Time stopped and it was just us two in this world, Bell. There was fire." I whisper the last part.

I look up to see a wide eyed Bell looking at me. "H-He's your soulmate." She sits down on the bed and I shrug my shoulders.

"That's good then. This is good. You two can be together."

"No!" I shake my head. "Our chance is gone. We both realized it last night. That kiss was a way of saying goodbye to our love that never got to blossom, never got to grow. It was our goodbye kiss, Bella. I love Elias and I choose him. If it was meant for me and Logan it would of happened back then. The universe was pulling us away from each other. We are not meant to love each other and be together at the same time. At least not in this life time."

"Fuck the universe! That bitch can kiss my ass." Bella screams with her middle fingers pointing around her as she walks in a circle.

I feel vomit making my way up my stomach and I run to the restroom. I make it just in time to throw up the acid in my stomach as Bella holds my hair back and rubs circles on my back.

I flush the toilet once I'm done and brush my teeth to get the vulgar taste out of my mouth.

"Are you okay?" Bella looks at me with concern and I nod.

"Yeah..." I freeze when I realize I haven't had my period in two months. "Shit, shit, shit!"

"What?" Bella jumps on the bed looking around on the floor. Fear coursing throughout her body.

"I-I haven't had a period in two months, Bella. I thought it was stress from my studies a-and..." I let my words trail off as I put my hands over my stomach and feel a small bump.

"Y-you're pregnant?" She whispers the last part and I nod.

"I think so. I need a pregnancy test to confirm it though." I look up from my stomach as tears blur my vision and let the sob wreck my body. "I-I cant be a parent yet. I'm to young and, and..."

"Hey, ssh... you go lay down and I'll go buy one. I'll be with you every step of the way." Bella jumps off the bed and leads me to my bed and gently lays me down on it. "I'll be back." She kisses me then runs out the room.

**************************************

I must of dozed off because Bella is gently shaking me awake as she calls my name.

"I'm up, I'm up." I rub the sleep out of my eyes and see Bella standing in front of me with a pregnancy test in her hand and I begin to cry harder. "It wasn't a dream?"