Chapter 45

I toss and turn in bed. This sucks balls. I miss Elias and I want more pineapples and pickles, but I don't want to be clingy, but I also can't go to sleep until he rubs my belly and I miss his warmth.

I don't notice, but I begin to cry. I look over and see Bella's side of the bed empty. That bitch left me to be with Ben.

I grab my phone from the night stand and see that it is eleven twenty-six. Fuck it. I wipe my tears and sniffle as I dial Elias' number and listen to it ring.

"Hello?" His raspy, sexy voice filters through my phone and I sniffle.

"I want pineapples and pickles." I rub my eyes as I turn on my side and stare at Bella's bed.

"Do you want me to take you some?" I hear shuffling and I know he's getting dressed.

How did I get so lucky to have such an amazing man. He's going to be such a good father. Just thinking about it makes me cry again.

"Yes... no." I sob out and sit on the bed with my legs crossed.

"Why are you crying, baby? Tell me what you want." His tender voice hits my ears.

"I miss you and I can't fall asleep. I want you to pick me up, but I feel bad for waking you up."

"I miss you too and you don't have to feel bad, Grace. I love that you call me for any little thing. I love how you run to me whenever you need something or just want to hear my voice."

"Are you happy, Elias?" I sniffle. "Are you happy with me, babe? With all my crazy mood swings?"

Elias chuckles and I hear his car door slam shut. "I don't mind the mood swings because I know something amazing is going to come out of it... our baby and I'll be happy when I have you back in my arms."

"I love you, babe." I whisper into the phone.

"I love you too, baby. Now put your shoes on. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Not even five minutes later my front door opens to reveal a tired looking Elias. He smiles lazily at me as he looks at me before walking over and picking me up.

I wrap my legs and arms around him and kiss his sweet lips before I bury my face in his neck and start to cry again.

"Baby, don't cry." Elias coos as he runs his fingers through my long brown hair. "I'm here and I brought your pineapples and pickles. I just left them in the car. Let's go home."

I nod into his neck as we walk out my room. When we get to the car Elias gently sets me down before squatting down beside me and cupping my face. "I'm sorry for not telling you, Grace. I know it was wrong of me to not tell you, but I hate seeing you cry and I didn't want to stress you or the baby out. I know you don't trust me, but I promise to never keep anything from you again, no matter how small or big it is. I'm willing to work hard to earn back your trust."

I wipe my tears before laying my head on his chest. "I still trust you, Elias. It just hurt me that you didn't tell me. I know you would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship, but when I seen the picture it broke me. It made me feel how I use to feel and for that one second it filled my head with doubt, and to be honest it hurt seeing your lips on someone else's and I know I have no reason to feel this way considering the obvious, but..." I cover my face with my hands and start to cry.

"Hey, look at me." He wraps his arms around my back as he soothes down my crazy, wild hair. "You have every reason to feel that way. Don't justify your feelings for anyone, especially not for me. It's okay to feel certain types of ways in certain situations."