Chapter 34

I cut my pineapples and make my way to the living room with Elias and the rest of the guys as we sit and watch Supernatural.

"Y'all really watched it without me? Guys that's messed up. We agreed to watch it together now I'm going to be confused." Elias complains while the others shrug their shoulders.

It's safe to say everyone in this house is hooked on Supernatural, including Elias.

"I'll fill you in." I sit beside him and hand him my plate of pineapples as I take my pickles and dip it in my strawberry milkshake.

"That's nasty." Bella says from beside me and I glare at here.

"It taste pretty good to me." I shrug as I move to Elias' lap. "Bite?" I ask him and watch him look at it in horror. His facial expression causes me to giggle.

"No, thanks. You eat it, babe." He kisses my head. "I am going to have to start looking for us a place to stay that is close to campus." He whispers in my ear and I begin to cry.

"Why are you crying?" Ted asks as Bella glares at Elias who wraps me in his arms.

"I hate you all, but I'm going to miss y'all." I wipe my tears as I shove ice cream in my mouth.

"We're not going anywhere though." Dimitri says and I shake my head as Elias sighs.

"I told her we have to start looking for a place." Elias removes the ice cream from my hands and lays my face on his chest.

"Why? You guys can stay here in the room. The room is big enough." Mike says and everyone agrees.

"Guys a newborn baby gets up every two to three hours a night for a feeding, and a frat house isn't good for a baby. Especially when there's parties here." Bella says and Elias and I nod my head in agreement.

"Then we won't have any parties and we can all help with the baby." Ted and Ned say.

"Thanks for the offer guys, but I still think we should move out, but we still have time so we're good for right now. Let's play the show." Elias smiles.

An hour into the show I feel myself dozing off when Elias' phone begins to ring and he quickly answers it to not disturb anyone. "Hold on." He says to whoever is on the on the other line as he picks me up and takes us to the back porch.

"Hello?" He sits me in between his legs and I lay my head on his chest as I look at the clouds.

"Where you at?" A deep voice asks and for a minute I'm confused because it sounds like Elias.

"Frat house. How much do you need this time?" I pick up my head and glare at Elias for being rude.

"Don't be rude, Elias. Make a conversation first." I cross my arms over my chest and frown.

"Five g's and who's that little bro?" The voice says on the other line and I realize it's Elian. Elias' brother.

"What is it for this time, Elian? Drugs, Gambling or both? And don't worry about it." Elias puts his index finger to his lips and hushes me.

"Oh come on, bro. Don't be like that." He chuckles. "Does little Eli have a girlfriend?"

"Shut up, Ian. When do you want to meet?" Elias plays with my hair as he looks at me with a small smile.

"Hour and a half and meet at the same spot. Bring your girlfriend so I can meet her too."

"Hell no!" Elias yells into the phone and I pull away with tears in my eyes. He sighs before nodding. "Fine but if you make her cry. I will kill you, Ian." Elias says through gritted teeth.