Chapter 11

What the hell just happened? Everything was okay until those stupid jocks had to go and clap. Now I don't think I can ever show my face around here again. This is so embarrassing. I cover my face with my hands and groan.

"I can't believe those arrogant buttholes!" Isabella yells her displeasure for the guys who's house we just walked out of.

I look at the girl beside me as she looks between Isabella and I and gives me a look of confusion. Before I can introduce myself, Elias, Logan and a guy with short, blonde hair walks out.

"What the hell was that?" Logan throws his hands in the air as he storms over to Isabella and I.

With a look of fury she turns around and glares at Logan and Elias. Elias stops in his tracks as Logan rolls his eyes. "You're a piece of crap, Logan and you wait till I tell mom wha-"

"Tell mom what, Bella?" He sighs as he rubs his face with his hands. "I don't understand what happened back there, so enlighten me please."

Elias walks up to me cautiously and pulls me in for a hug. "I don't know what I did wrong, but can you please tell me so I can fix it?" He whispers in my hair.

I frown at their confusion and look at the girl Isabella dragged out and notice the guy that walked out with Elias and Logan is holding her hand as he leads her back inside the house.

What the hell is going on? I look up at Elias and see him studying my face. He gently cups my face and before he can kiss me Isabella begins to argue with her brother.

"You're acting like what happened back there was nothing. Like every pig in there didn't just slut-shame Lani. Cheering on Eli like he just won a noble fucking prize."

Elias takes a step back from me and wears a look of shock, as if we just slapped him. Logan burst into a fit of laughter and Isabella looks like she wants to slap her brother and as for me, well I look like I want to be anywhere from here.

"What's going on?" I look back and forth between the three.

"Y-you think they were cheering on Eli?" Logan laughs. "And slut-shaming Lani?" He looks at me and quits laughing.

"Then what the hell was going on, because from where we were standing it looked that way." Isabella comes to me and moves me away from Elias.

That little gesture snapped Elias out of whatever daze he was in. "That's not what that meant, Grace."

Before I can respond to him Isabella does. "Then what is it Eli, huh?"

"Eli had never took a girl to his room before, let alone let one stay the night." Logan says as he rolls his eyes and grits his teeth. "Everyone was cheering because Lani was able to supposedly change what no other girl could do. They weren't slut-shaming her."

My jaw drops as I look over my shoulder at Elias. He has his hands in his pockets and his head down.

"Oh. My. God. I'm so so sorry, Eli. I should of never assumed tha-"

"It's okay, Bella." Elias says with a tight lip smile as he picks his head up and looks at Isabella then to me.

"No It's not, Elias. It's not okay. We misjudged you and that was wrong of us. It was wrong of me." I take a step towards him as he stares at me. "Can we talk? Privately."

He nods and begins to walk towards the direction of his car. I follow behind him and mouth an "I'll be back" to Isabella who nods in return.

I don't look at Logan because I'm still pissed at him on how he treated Isabella, Elias and I last night. I can feel his eyes burning holes in the back of my head as he stares at me.

"Thank you!" I tell Elias as he holds the door open for me and quickly goes around the other side and gets in.

Once we're both situated I turn to Elias who's already looking at me. "I did it again and I'm sorry. That's not who I am as a person and that's not who I ever want to become. I misjudged you and for that I'm sorry." I duck my head down and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"It really is okay, Grace. I would of assumed the same thing if the roles were reversed. You're human and humans make mistakes." He offers a weak smile.

"That still doesn't make it right. You have never given me any reason to doubt you, and if I'm being honest you have showed me all the reasons as to why I should trust you."

"We're still trying to figure everything out. Still trying to get to know each other. It's going to take some time, now come here." Elias says as he picks me up by my waist and places me on his lap.

"So we're you a virgen? Is that why they said you never took a girl to your room before." I look into his eyes and await his answer.

"No." He bellows out a laugh. "I never took anyone to my room because that's something I'm not comfortable with doing. I like my private space and bringing someone into my room feels... intimate. I would go to their place and I always told them I wasn't looking to be in a relationship. I never wanted anyone to think other wise. I am honest with them."

So Elias doesn't do relationships? I'm okay with that. We're young still and to settle down so soon after finally getting your freedom is absurd. Incan do this. We can continue with this as we're just having fun.

"I'm sorry for over stepping your boundaries and staying in your room."

"If I didn't want you in my room I would of never allowed you in. Believe me, Grace. I wanted you there."

"Okay..." I bite my lip as I look at Elias. "Did I ever tell you I like the way you look when you wear your hat on backwards?

"Oh really?" He removes my lip from in between my teeth with his index finger as he stares at my lips. "Did i ever tell you that you're so beautiful?"

"Oh really?" I throw his own words back at him as I lean in to kiss his lips. Before our lips touch there's a loud knock on the window and it causes me to jump back in freight.

With my hand on my chest and my heart beating erratically, I look towards the door and see Logan glaring at the two of us.

"I need to talk to you. Let's go." He says impatiently and I hurry up and open the door and get out as Elias does the same.

"Where's Bella?" I ask when I don't see her.

"She went to apologize to the guys. Can I talk to you real quick?"

"No." I say as I glare at Logan. "You did enough talking last night and your intentions were pretty clear on how you feel about me."

"That's the thing Lani, I don't feel that way about you. That's why I need to talk to you." He quickly looks at Elias before looking back at me. "Privately."

"Yeah well... I'm sorry, but I don't have anything to say to you right now and I'm still pissed at you. I think it's best if we keep our distance for awhile at least until this blows over."

Logan sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair and slowly nods his head.

I grab Elias' hand and entwine our fingers as we make our way back into the frat house with a pissed off Logan seething behind us.