Chapter 16

I can taste the pizza on his tongue and the feeling of his fingers as he gently glides his hand from my stomach to the top of my breast. "Do you know how hard it was for me to not fuck you in my car when I could see your nipples through your shirt?" He kisses against my neck before he begins to suck, bite and soothe. "You're mine, Lani and I'm never letting you go."

Elias pinches my nipple and the pleasure sends a shot of electricity to my core causing my back to arch off the bed as heat pours between my legs. "Elias... don't play with me."

He gives me what I want as he reaches for a condom and within seconds the both of us are naked and staring in each other's eyes as he pushes past my walls and begins his slow torturous thrust.

I moan escapes my lips as Elias drags his tongue across my pink, erected nipples and slowly begins to suck and lick as he stares up at me. "Fu-fuck, Elias. That feels good. G-go harder." I moan out as I push him deeper into me by the heel of my feet.

With a low moan from him he pulls out of me and flips me on my stomach. "On your knees, Lani. I want to see that ass bounce as I fuck you from behind."

A moan escapes my lips as Elias slaps my ass and pushes his penis deep inside my awaiting core. "Fu-fuck, Lani!" He groans as I tighten around his díck and meet his thrust with my own.

I smile as Elias wraps his hand around my throat and pulls me towards him, so that my back is touching his chest and I feel my pussy clench and throb at the sudden action. "Touch yourself. I want to see you rub this pretty little cunt of yours as I fuck you." He sucks on my neck as his free hand plays with my breast.

I put my fingers in his mouth to wet them and slowly move them to my clit and apply pressure as I work my fingers in a circular motion. Desire courses through my veins as I work hard to make myself come undone under Elias' watchful glaze. "Elias..." I whimper once my fingers get the perfect rhythm.

I can start to feel the heat of my climax build as the sound of Elias grunting in my ear causes a new fire to course through me. "I can't hold it, Elias." I wrap my arm behind his neck and start to suck that sensitive spot on his neck and just like that my pussy clenches hungrily around his cock and his thrust become pleasurably faster and harder.

"Cum for me. Now." He grunts in my ear. We both hit our climax and both come down from our orgasmic high, together as we lay in each other's arms, breathless and spent.

"That was... wow." Elias gasps out as I lay on his chest.

"We're sticky with sweat." I giggle. "Can we take a shower?"

"Or we can go for a run? I need to stay in top shape and I feel with all those slices of pizza..." he trails off cringing. "I need to run it off if not practice is going to kill me tomorrow."

Cupping his face I pull him in and kiss his lips, "Sure, but when we get back we're taking a shower. Together."

His smile seems to brighten the room when he looks at me and smiles. "Anything for you, my Grace." He kisses my nose before getting off the bed.

I quickly clean myself before I dress in red leggings, a black sports bra and my black nikes as Elias wears his black joggers, white cut out muscle shirt and black adidas.

"I'm ready." I exit the bathroom and do a three-hundred and sixty degree twirl.

He looks up from his phone and groans while grabbing his crotch. I hold back a giggle and smile at him. "We might not make it out the house with the way you look. Come here." He walks to his dresser and pulls out a cut out white muscle shirt.

Who would of thought I could make someone so beautiful and perfect come undone with a simple look. The things I could get him to do to me. I smirk and playfully roll my eyes as I take the shirt from his awaiting arm. "Men." I throw the shirt on and walk out of his room with him trailing behind me.