Chapter 57

The doctor gave me the clear and said everything was back as it should. I have to wait seven to ten days for the shot to be effective. Elias wasn't really happy about that. He had to chose between not having sex or wearing a condom. He chose the latter of course so here we are, sitting in the parking lot at HEB while Elias runs inside to buy some condoms.

I laughed at his excitement before he took off in the store. I don't think he's ever been this long without sex.

The phone rings breaking me from my thoughts and I look down and see Ted's name flash across Elias' phone. I sigh before quickly answering it.

"Hello?" I say quietly as his face appears on the screen and put my index finger to my lip as an indication to not be loud and wake the babies.

"Oh... hey, Lani. We were calling to see if y'all wanted to maybe come over to watch Supernatural? You know since we haven't done it since you and Elias moved out." Ted and Ned whisper their plea on the phone.

"Is that the real reason you called or did you... I don't know want to use my babies as a chick magnet?"

"What?" Ted carries out the word as he looks to his right. Sneaky bastard.

"Logan you asshole." I whisper yell. "I know you set them up to ask and I know about what happened earlier. Elias told me."

"That, bítch." Logan's face appears on the phone with his mouth wide open. "It wasn't even like that Lan, and I just want to spend time with my goddaughter. Is that a crime? Hey, give me back the phone." Logan whines as the phone is taken from him.

Logan and Bella start to argue before Logan screams at Bella as she pull his hair before the phone focuses on Bella's beautiful smiling face.

"So can you come over, please? We miss the babies and want to see them." She begins to cry and I sigh. Those damn pregnancy hormones, but before I can respond with a yes Elias jumps in the car excitedly.

"Are you ready to get dicked down babe, because I'm about to give it to you so hard when we get home."

The voices from the phone erupt into laughter and I watch as Elias glares at me before snatching his phone from my hand.

"You could of told me they were on the phone?" Elias whispers yells to me just as Eliana begins to cry. "Y'all woke up the baby, cockblockers."

He hands me the phone before getting out the car and getting Eliana before climbing back in the front seat with her. He gives her, her pacifier and rubs her back to soothe her.

"We're sorry, but the reason we called was to see if you wanted to watch Supernatural with us for old times sake?" Ned says through the phone causing Elias to groan.

"Dude, I haven't had sex in six weeks. SIX and the day the doctor gives us the clear you all call for us to go over. Why didn't you call yesterday?"

I glare at him for telling everyone our intentions. He mouths "sorry" before leaning over and kissing my lips,

"I-I just miss my best friend. My sista mate." Bella covers her eyes and cries causing Elias' eyes to widen and Ben to glare at him through the phone.

I roll my eyes because I knew Bella's cries and this is definitely her fake cry.

"Shit... I'm sorry, Bell. We'll be there in ten."

"Okay." She removes her hands from her eyes to reveal dry eyes before smiling at Elias. "Thanks, Eli. We love y'all."

"Did she just play me?" Elias looks at me before shaking his head in disbelief.