Chapter 35

ELIAS' POV

What was suppose to be a comforting hug now turns out to a make out session followed by Lani grinding her hips on my already hardening díck.

"Elias, I'm horny." I laugh and shake my head.

"You're always horny. Can you wait or do you want to do it now?" I can feel my cock press against my jeans almost painfully and I hope she says now.

"Now." She fumbles over the buttons on my jeans and manages to get them unbuttoned and unzipped within seconds.

She pulls my cock out of my boxer briefs and I groan as it's finally free from It's restraints. I pull her thong to the side and allow my cock to hide under her dress as she takes my shirt off.

She then takes hold of my hard, throbbing penis and rubs it against her slick folds. "Fuck... don't play, babe. I need to feel you around me." I groan in her ear.

She slowly sinks herself all the way down my díck and I have to hiss at how tight her pussy is. "You feel so good, baby."

I grab her hips and help her ride me as she slowly bounces up and down, but I don't want slow. I want fast and hard.

"Elias..." she moans out and I push my hips up to meet her thrusts.

"Fuck... just like that baby. Bounce on my díck." I whisper against her neck as she lets out a breathless moan.

She digs her nails in my shoulder as I put my hand under her dress and squeeze her ass.

"Turn around." I tell her and swiftly lift her off me and face her the other way so her back is touching my chest.

I pull her dress up and watch as her ass bounce when she slides on my díck and begins to jump up and down.

"Fuck, Lani." I groan in her ear as I wrap my hand around her throat and pull her towards my chest.

I watch as she rest her head on my shoulder and I pull her straps down her arms freeing her heavy breast before I cup them in my hand. "You like this, baby?"

"Y-Yes." She moans out and I begin to rub her sweet bud in circles as I feel her start to clench around my cock.

"Fuck... you don't know how good it feels to fuck this tight little pussy bare." I groan out when she squeezes my cock pleasurably painful.

"B-Babe. I'm fixing to cum." She screams out and I pinch her clit as her body starts to convulse and come undone. Seconds after her release I feel my balls tighten and my hot seed shoots in her like a firework on the Fourth of July in Texas.

Fuck I can't get enough of this woman. I love her so damn much.

Reaching over I grab the wipes from the glove compartment and hand some to Grace as I pull her off me and sit her in the passenger side seat. As quickly as possible I clean myself and pull my pants back up.

I look over to Grace who is slipping on her dress and I reach over and touch her baby bump and kiss it. She looks down at me and smiles before cupping my face and kissing me.

"I love you, Elias." She smiles into the kiss as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"I love you too, but if we don't stop right now we're going to be naked again." I smirk against her lips and pull away slowly.

I throw my shirt over my head and put my seat belt on and make the hour journey back home.

About forty-five minutes into the drive I reach over and caress her belly. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. At first I was scared, but as I see her sleep, I can't help but to get excited just thinking if the baby will look like me or Grace or maybe even a perfect mixture of the two of us.