Chapter 6 - 3 Vs 1

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters. Access to previous bonus content 10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters Access to previous bonus content In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

The next day, Makoto Uchiha got up early, dressed neatly, and went to the yard to practice swordsmanship.

Due to being limited because of where he was, he only performed the most basic sword-swings and draws.

Because of the changes in his body, the movements and strength of his sword swings and draw changed. This slight change is naturally not much in normal times, but now as a Chunin, he has to go out to perform Missions at any time, and naturally, he has to train more in peacetime. Familiarity with the changes of the body, in many cases, can also determine success or failure.

Makoto Uchiha came to the middle of the courtyard and stood still, he then drew out Sky Sword.

Whoosh!

With the sound of a blade breaking through the air, Makoto Uchiha swung his sword in the air, making two and a half arcs, he then turned the blade of the sword and folded his hands behind his back to catch it.

Naturally, he practiced this method of collecting swords not to look handsome, but to improve his Konoha Style Swordsmanship. There are several special Swordsmanship that is done by accumulating Chakra, similar to the Samurai, thus he will practice each posture and angle by drawing his sword and sheathing it constantly and training like Samurai who use the Iai Style.

Makoto Uchiha practiced for less than five minutes before he heard movement in the corridor. He looked inside and saw Reika Uchiha walked out of the room in her pyjamas and walked towards the bathroom.

"Mom, why do you get up so early? Why not rest for longer?"

Makoto Uchiha could not help asking when seeing Reika Uchiha's appearance.

"I got up to take care of my darling. I have treated them so badly these days." Uchiha replied.

Upon hearing this, Makoto Uchiha looked towards the flowers on both sides of the courtyard, his face suddenly changed.