Chapter 58 - Role Of The 4 Symbols Seal

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Konoha, Year 48, September 15th.

  Noon.

  Training Ground 3.

  Kakashi sat cross-legged on the grass, while Makoto Uchiha squatted on the rock beside him.

  Kakashi had straightened the Forehead Protector he was wearing diagonally, revealing the Sharingan in his left eye.

  A piece of silver-white rune paper was attached to his left eye, it is covered with dense black sigils.

  Kakashi's hands quickly formed seals, he continued to output Chakra. The complex hand seals lasted for nearly 5 minutes.

  At this time, the silver-white rune paper attached to his left eye trembled, the black seals on it quickly disappeared, as if it were a living being.

  Then Kakashi took off the rune paper and placed it next to him.

  Makoto Uchiha on the side saw Kakashi lift the 4 Symbol Seal, revealing the 3 Tomoe Sharingan in his left eye, he then jumped off the stone.

  "Kakashi, the speed you can lift the 4 Symbol Seal has improved."

  Kakashi looked at the alarm clock next to him, frowned slightly, and stood up and said:

  "It took me 4 minutes and 39 seconds to lift the seal. I would not have much time to prepare if I was in combat."

  Makoto Uchiha smiled and said: "Don't be so harsh with yourself, 4 minutes is already very fast compared to the 10 or 20 minutes when you started!

  And don't you still have teammates to rely on when you're in battle? You can also lift the seal a few hours in advance.

  The rate which you progress, it will take you 6 months to fully master the 4 Symbol Seal."

  Kakashi didn't say much but nodded and agreed with Makoto Uchiha's words.

  Makoto Uchiha looked at Kakashi in a daze, and asked, "How do you feel?"

  "The Chakra consumption of the Sharingan has decreased." Kakashi felt the changes in his body.

  Makoto Uchiha patted Kakashi on the shoulder, and shook his head, "It's not that the consumption of the Sharingan has decreased, but your body has become stronger, and your Chakra Volume has increased, making it feel like the Sharingan's Chakra consumption has decreased!

  You activated the Sharingan for about a month, right? "

  "Yeah." Kakashi nodded.

  It has been nearly half a year since he learned the 4 Symbol Seals from Minato.

  In the past six months, he did not unlock the seal much.

  Because when he first started to learn the 4 Symbol Seal, it took him 10-20 minutes to release the seal.

  Moreover, after he unlocks the seal, it Is hard to seal the Sharingan again.

  So, he sealed the Sharingan for the first three months or so.