Chapter 23 - Hidden Cloud And Rock Makes A Comeback

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"A meeting for high-level Ninja is being held, I'll leave first," Minato explained to the four of them, and then left with the Anbu Ninja.

"High-level meeting?" When Makoto Uchiha heard those words, his eyes changed.

Convening a high-level meeting at this time seems to be for another war.

After bidding farewell to Kakashi and the others, Makoto Uchiha returned home.

Makoto Uchiha came to his room and took out a map from the cabinet.

This is a detailed map that every Jonin can get from the Village, it records the map of the Naruto World with the five major countries as the core.

Of course, the map does not indicate any of the Nations' defences, it only indicates their borders, other secret information would be known only after reaching a specific level or performing special Missions.

Makoto Uchiha picked up a pen, made a mark on the location of Konoha Village, and then drew a thick line in the middle.

"According to the timeline, this time it should be Rock Village's comeback, they should be trying to pass through the Grass Country to attack the Land of Fire.

This place should be Kanabi Bridge.

I just don't know whether I will remain idle during this period or will be sent to the frontline along with Minato to destroy Kanabi Bridge. "

Makoto Uchiha looked at the map and thought, it was impossible to let him sit idle.

After all, Konoha is indeed short of Ninja, to be precise, it is very short of Chunin and Jonin.

Unlike other Villages like Hidden Rock who can throw lots of Ninja at their enemies, Konoha does not have that luxury.

In fact, for most Ninjas, the truth remains that an army of ants can kill an elephant.

Konoha had fought many Villages, at times together in the 3 Shinobi World Wars and the process had lost a lot of manpower and Ninja.

Therefore, in the current battle with Hidden Rock, the number f ninja Konoha would send would be incomparable to Hidden Rock.

Although Makoto Uchiha is not very famous in the Village's Jonin Ranks, his strength is ranked in the forefront. With his performance in front of Minato, the third Hokage can't be unaware of his true strength.

"This battle is also an opportunity for me to perform. When Minato Namikaze rises to the top, I will naturally rise along with him and in the process, be awarded with more resources and secret techniques of the Village and improve my strength more and more. Soon, the Uchiha Clan will follow this change."

After that long time that he had transmigrated, Makoto had successfully increased his strength and was no longer the cannon fodder he was in the Battle of Kikyo Pass, he currently had enough power to protect himself and even go on the offensive.