Chapter 14 - Night Attack

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters. Access to previous bonus content 10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters Access to previous bonus content In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

When Makoto Uchiha came to Konoha Gate, Minato hadn't arrived yet.

He first registered his arrival with the guard and then waited for the arrival of Minato.

About ten minutes later, Minato Namikaze finally arrived at the gate.

It's just that he is not alone, there are four people beside him.

Three of them were wearing Ninja Mail, while the other middle-aged man was wearing ordinary clothes. If he was not wearing a Forehead Protector, Makoto Uchiha thought he was a civilian, because the man was carrying a big pot on his back.

"A total of five Jonin? It seems that this Mission is not easy." Although Makoto Uchiha was mentally prepared for this S-Class Mission, he saw that in addition to Minato Namikaze and himself, there were three Jonin, and a strange Ninja making him suddenly became more cautious.

"Everyone has arrived. Everyone introduce yourselves. I am Minato Namikaze, the Captain of this Mission, I am good at instantaneous movement." Minato Namikaze smiled.

"I'm Juro Watanabe, Jonin, I am good at Wind Style."

"Sakamoto Izawa, Jonin, I am good at Thunder Style."

"Tou Ogata, Jonin, I am good at Water Style."

"I'm Makoto Uchiha, Jonin, and I am good at Konoha Style Swordsmanship."

When Makoto Uchiha introduced himself, the attention of the three Jonin focused on him and his Clan emblem on his left shoulder.

After all, Makoto Uchiha's age seemed to be on the younger side and they didn't expect him to be a Jonin at a young age.

Then, it was the turn of the middle-aged Ninja carrying the wok. Seeing that everyone was looking at him, he scratched his simple face with an embarrassed smile, "Well, my name is Maruboshi Kosuke. I am good at cooking and tracking."

Maruboshi Kosuke?

When Makoto Uchiha heard the name, he remembered. Isn't this the Eternal Genin, also known as Konoha's Strongest Genin? His true strength is not weak.