Chapter 59 - Why Can You Live Such A Happy Life?!

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Seeing Kakashi hesitating to speak, Makoto Uchiha smiled and said:

  "Kakashi, don't think about it, I can't teach you this move, you are too far away from its entry requirements."

  Because their relationship had improved, Makoto was able to speak more straightforwardly with him.

  They often exchange pointers and help improve each other's swordsmanship, naturally learning from each other.

  Like the Hatake Sword Style that Kakashi used just now, he has learned it because he met its requirements. Similarly, he also taught Kakashi the Uchiha Sword Style Secret Art, Moonlight.

  But the Imperial Wind Swordsmanship, Kakashi can't learn it.

  Makoto was taught the Sword Style through the System and watching a special image form in his mind.

  And besides, it took him more than 10 months to learn [Stepping Slash] and he did not have high enough mastery in the Sword Style, making him unable to teach Kakashi the Sword Style.

  As for teaching or not, he had never considered that, at the rate he is progressing and at the time in which he would be able to teach Kakashi, he predicted that his strength would be high enough to disregard the Ninja world.

  Besides, it would be a waste for him to not teach Kakashi the Sword Style, Kakashi is very talented in the Sword, not learning it would waste his potential.

  "Yeah, I know." Kakashi knew that Makoto Uchiha never lied to him, despite being very tempted by the move, since Makoto said he can't currently learn it, then he can't.

  "Continue!" Makoto Uchiha yelled and rushed up again.

  Bang!

  Makoto Uchiha made Kakashi take seven or eight steps back in a row, he did not use any technique but raw power to accomplish this.

  In duels between swordsmen, what matters is not only technique but also power.

  Kakashi had discovered Makoto's power recently and knew it was terrifying.

  "Take this! Chidori~"

  "Stream!"

  Makoto Uchiha shouted at him as he approached Kakashi, he suddenly called out the name of the Ninjutsu, his left hand was covered with Lightning Chakra.

  Kakashi thought he was going to use Chidori, so he also covered his sword with Lightning Chakra, prepared to block it.

  When Makoto Uchiha was about to touch him with his left hand, he suddenly changed, a large amount of silver-white arcs appeared all over his body, enveloping him.

  Kakashi was immediately numbed by the lightning.

  Makoto Uchiha raised the sword in his hand and hit Kakashi on the head with the blunt side.

  Boom!

  The Sword in Kakashi's hand fell to the ground, he squatted down, holding his head in his hands.