Chapter 85 - Is There Going To Be A War Again?

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

The next day, in the morning.

  Konoha gate.

  Makoto completed the registration at the registration office early, and then left the village, waiting in the forest two hundred meters away from the gate.

  About ten minutes later, Kakashi, Ryosuke, Kazuhito, and Shingetsu all arrived.

  "Very well, since everyone has arrived early, we can also leave early!" Makoto nodded:

  "I am at the forefront of the Squad, Silver is behind me, Gold is in the middle, Diamonds is after them and Black Iron is last, we will try to rush to the border post as fast as possible."

  "Makoto!"

  "Ok?"

  "No, Captain, didn't you say that you can get a good code name by yourself? Black iron is too ugly, right." Ryosuke, wearing a horse face mask, vomited.

  Makoto smiled, "Were all Anbu. And code names are taken casually, is it important to sound good?"

  Because of his performance in the Clan assembly yesterday, he gave Shingetsu the code name Diamond, Kazuhito's is Gold, and Ryosuke's is Black Iron,

  Originally, the code name he wanted to give Ryosuke was "plastic", since his consciousness was too bad!

  As for Kakashi's Silver, he had taken it himself before.

  However, according to Kakashi's initial performance, he doesn't care about teamwork at all, and the code name of Silver really suits him.

  Anyway, the code name of Anbu is not static, and sometimes it changes according to the needs of the mission.

  Kakashi became the Captain of the sixth Squad and may change his code name later.

  The code name of Ryosuke is a bit teasing for Makoto.

  "Diamond?" The eyes under Shingetsu's mask lit up, and she reacted when she heard Ryosuke's complaints.

  Their code names are all metals, and only she is the most precious diamond. Doesn't it mean that she is... in Makoto's heart...

  Shingetsu's eyes wavered, her pretty face flushed under the mask.

  "Okay! That's the end of the joke! Our mission this time is to transport precious medical supplies, so we must reach the outpost as quickly as possible.

  After arriving, we will cooperate with the stationed ninja to patrol the border.

  The tentative period of the mission is ten days, and the time can be shortened and increased according to the situation. do you understand? Makoto said sternly.

  "Yes!" the four said in unison.

  Makoto continued: "In addition, I have other missions, so after arriving at the post, I will continue north and leave the territory of the Land of Fire.