Chapter 82 - Are You Angry When You Look At Me?

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto quickened his pace and arrived at Naka Shrine in less than five minutes.

He quickly climbed the stairs and came to the entrance of the shrine.

I saw Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto both standing at the gate, seeming to be waiting for someone.

When Fugaku saw Makoto, his eyes lit up, and he greeted him, "Makoto, you are finally here, you are the only one missing. I thought you had some trouble."

Makoto smiled slightly when he heard the words, "I'm sorry, I'm late, I did have something that delayed me for a while."

"Come in!" Fugaku pulled Makoto into the shrine and gave him a look in his eyes. Makoto knew it immediately. Obviously, the opposition from the Clan was quite strong.

Walking into the shrine, there were already about thirty or forty people sitting cross-legged on the wooden floor in the middle.

These are the people of the Uchiha Clan who have the Sharingan eyes.

Ryosuke Uchiha activated his second Tomoe's Sharingan in the most recent mission, and it is also in the list, but at the end of the crowd.

Except for the Uchiha's guarding the Uchiha battlefield, all the other Uchiha who have activated their eyes are here.

The entire Uchiha Clan has thousands of people, and there are about 300 ninjas, of which only less than 50 people have activated the Sharingan.

Among them, one Tomoe and two Tomoe are the main ones, and there are less than ten people of three Tomoe.

But this is exaggerated enough. As long as the Uchiha Clan has two Tomoe round eyes, the talent is not too bad, basically in their early twenties, they can have almost the strength of a Shinobi.

Among the unactivated Uchiha people, there are also those who can reach the Jonin level. There are at least 30 people of the Uchiha ninja, which is a very exaggerated number.

The Uchiha Clan is one-handed out, it is the military group second only to the five major powers

After all, it was the top Clan that competed with the Senju Clan during the Warring States Period. Even if it was targeted, after being hit hard by the Mist Hidden Battlefield, it was still Konoha's strongest Clan.

"Makoto is such a big air! Made so many of us wait for you!"

"Sure enough to be the celebrity in front of the Fourth! But even the Patriarch is waiting for you outside in person."

Under the guidance of Fugaku, Makoto came to the front of the crowd and sat down, even when someone expressed dissatisfaction.

Makoto looked back, and the two who were talking were members of the police force.

Both of them are particularly good forbearance, Kaede Uchiha and Ryo Uchiha are good at strength.

Of course it's just good.

"The Patriarch is not impatient, what right do you two have to complain?!" Makoto replied indifferently.

If this were in another Clan, with his current strength and status, there would definitely be a lot of people to please him, but only the Uchiha Clan was so wonderful.