Chapter 103 - Targets For Invasion

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto cut off the connection with Sacco's Chakra, and his perspective returned to the body.

  He opened his eyes, looked at Sacco who was kneeling in front of him, and said in a flat tone:

  "Get up."

  "Yes! Your lord!" Sacco stood up respectfully, without the randomness he had just now.

  Although it is a semi-prop-type summoned creature, it still has its own will. Knowing that its controller doesn't like its attitude just now, in order to prevent it from being obliterated, it can only converge its nature.

  "Complete invasion? If this skill is used well, it is a magical skill!" Makoto secretly thought, and subconsciously pulled out his new short hard beard with his right hand.

  Makoto even had some dark thoughts in his heart, and the nearest invasion target could be Third Hokage and Danzo.

  The senses of the Third Hokage are very ordinary.

  I have no interest in the conspiracy theories about the Third Hokage in the original book.

  It doesn't matter whether he is a conspiring against the Third Hokage or not.

  As a pragmatic person, Makoto only looks at practical actions.

  It is a fact that the Uchiha clan was targeted in the three wars.

  Regardless of whether it was caused by the subjective will of the Third Hokage, this is the established fact.

  From this point on, Makoto has no affection for the Third Hokage.

  However, the Third Hokage in the Kyuubi attack did a great job, otherwise there would be a lot of trouble.

  In addition, in the higher ups's meeting, the Third Hokage did not object to Minato's proposal, which is also very important.

  Regardless of whether the Third Hokage is adjusting to the times and the situation doesn't matter

  The fact is that the hird Hokage is both bad and good for him.

  In general, he generally deviates from the senses of the Third Hokage generations.

  For him, the Third Hokage belong to people who depend on the situation.

  If the benefits are sufficient and circumstances permit, you can kill or stay.

  As for Danzo, it is only a matter of time before Makoto kills him.

  After the meeting of the higher ups, Danzo did not stop targeting the Uchiha clan after losing power.

  Especially Makoto since he takes care of being a promoted leader.

  He was attacked by the Anbu Ninja during the mission.

  However, Makoto did not say anything, but only located the attacker.