Chapter 27 - Defeating The Enemy! A Great Harvest!

THE NEW COVER IMAGE IS THE CHARACTERS APPEARANCE YOU HAVE ALL ASKED FOR!!

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"No!"

"Ah~!"

The screams on the battlefield continued one after another.

Makoto Uchiha slew from behind whilst the Rock Ninja continued to rush to escape.

If it was a normal war, as a Ninja, you will naturally fight to the death, rarely do Ninja flee from the battlefield.

But this time is different.

The enemy is only one man and one sword.

However, the battle is one-sided.

This is a massacre.

And those that are massacred, are the Ninja from the Hidden Rock.

They had transported troops and supplies from the rear for such a long time just for tonight's battle.

On this front, Hidden Rock Ninjas were divided into six groups, they planned to destroy the 6 Konoha watchtowers at the same time, and then going on to sneak attack the unprepared defending troops.

However, they never expected that there was such a powerful Ninja in the stronghold they attacked.

Puff!

Makoto Uchiha pierced the heart of a Ninja with a single thrust, and then kicked him away.

At this moment, his pace of advancement paused.

Because Makoto Uchiha was prompted by Warwick.

His eyes turned to the right.

There, Warwick dragged the four strongest Ninjas from Hidden Rock.

Despite being under the siege of four Jonin, Warwick seemed to be okay.

Currently, Warwick's original dark green skin became bright red, and his whole body exuded a violent aura.

The four Hidden Rock Jonin had suffered injuries of varying degrees.

Warwick had held back, otherwise, at his speed, the four Hidden Rock Jonin would have been killed after he entered the 'berserk' state.

At Makoto Uchiha's request, Warwick made an all-out effort, and he completed his Mission.

"Move, let me do it!" Makoto Uchiha flashed and came to Warwick's side.

Warwick stepped back, "Yes! Master!"

As soon as the voice fell, Warwick turned into smoke and dissipated.

After entering the 'berserk' state, Warwick's speed will double, and his strength will rise, but it will increase the pressure on his body, and even shorten the summon time he can fight.

At this time the battle was already in a one-sided situation, but it was a pity that Warwick had taken a break sooner.

Facing the four Hidden Rock Jonin who had already been injured, the Chakra he had just recovered exploded again, causing his attack speed to increase sharply.