Chapter 84 - Just Say What You Want

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

As soon as Makoto's voice fell, the scene suddenly fell silent.

  Entering Anbu, you have the opportunity to obtain the core secrets of the village. This is the first step for the Uchiha to participate in village politics.

  Those who enter first will naturally be valued by the family and will be favoured by resources.

  "Lord Fugaku, please recommend first." Makoto did not immediately decide the candidate, but first solicited the opinion of Fugaku.

  After all, Fugaku is the head of the Clan, so he still has to ask politely.

  In fact, they have generally discussed the candidates before, and now they are basically going through the scene.

  "I recommend Kazuhito and Shingetsu." Fugaku nodded.

  Kazuhito is a member of the three elder's faction and Great's.

  Today's performance of the three elders gave Fugaku enough support and respect, and he naturally wanted to reciprocate.

  Of course, the more important reason is that Makoto recommended the two.

  Although they belonged to the three elders faction and the Great's, they had all been on the battlefield with Makoto.

  With a certain degree of understanding, it is easier to get along with each other.

  Makoto is also more convenient to manage.

  "I recommend Ryosuke." Makoto naturally needs to take care of his friend at this time.

  Although it is dangerous to enter the dark part, you can get good exercise and will definitely be reused in the future.

  Anyway, with Makoto, they would not encounter any danger.

  Ryosuke Uchiha does not belong to any faction strictly speaking.

  Everyone had no objection to the decision of the Patriarch and Makoto. After all, Fugaku did not give priority to choosing people from his faction.

  The three elders were naturally very satisfied with this.

  "As long as the Uchiha Clan performs well enough, the situation in the past will never happen again!

  Now, the meeting is over!" Fugaku said solemnly.

  "Yes!"

  Makoto got up and said to Fugaku: "Lord Fugaku, I have things to deal with, so I will go back first!"

  "Well, you go." Fugaku nodded and said, "Great Elder and Third Elder, please stay, the both of you."

  Makoto walked out of the shrine quickly.

  "Makoto." Ryosuke chased after him.

  Makoto paused, "Ryosuke, what's the matter?"

  "Thank you!" Ryosuke solemnly thanked him. He naturally knew that Makoto was taking care of him, otherwise, it would be his turn to enter Anbu.