Chapter 26 - Reaping Life

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Hearing that sound and the following yell alerting him of an 'enemy attack', Makoto Uchiha suddenly opened his eyes, grabbed his Sky Sword sword beside him, and walked out of the tent.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

The explosions sounded one after another, seems like they were surrounded by enemies.

"What's happening?!"

"Is it the Hidden Rock Ninja attacking?"

"What is the Ninja at the post doing? How come we weren't alerted earlier!"

"Stop talking! Get ready to meet the enemy!"

The tents of the 31 Ninjas of the Uchiha Clan were all in the same area. When the explosions sounded, some of them were still sleeping, but the explosions shook them awake, and they immediately emerged from their tent.

The teenagers who were still ambitious before and were ready to kill the enemy and gain merits on the battlefield suddenly panicked.

Those Uchiha teenagers who had never been on the battlefield have naturally seen blood when they can become Chunin, but facing such a large-scale battle, they couldn't help but panic.

There were explosions and screams from all directions, and the surrounding fire was blazing into the sky, creating thick smoke.

"Don't panic!" Makoto Uchiha said solemnly.

The place where they camped is in the forest behind the post and the watchtower. Since this place has been attacked, it is clear that the post and watchtower were targeted by the enemy.

Thinking of this, Makoto Uchiha looked at the place where the explosions were most intense in the distance, and said to the Uchiha Ninjas beside him:

"I'll go ahead to find out the situation, Uchiha Soren, you lead others to follow behind as back-up."

With that said, Makoto Uchiha directly activated his Sharingan and then made hand seals in front of everyone, "Summon!"

Bang!

A puff of smoke rose.

They saw a behemoth appear in front of everyone.

Makoto Uchiha jumped up, landing on Warwick's shoulder, pointed forward and said, "Warwick! At 2 o'clock!"

"Yes! Master!" Warwick crouched before jumping, his body ejected like a cannonball, and disappeared in front of everyone in a blink of an eye, leaving only cracked ground dust.

Seeing Makoto Uchiha disappear in an instant, Uchiha Soren was still a little confused, but he quickly reacted and said to the Clan Members behind him: "Follow me!"

With that said, he rushed forward first.

Makoto Uchiha followed Warwick into the air, his eyes scanned downward.