Chapter 57 - Perfect Preparations

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"More preparations?" Minato Namikaze was taken aback.

  Makoto was silent for a long time before he activated his three-Tomoe Sharingan.

  "Makoto, you are..." Minato Namikaze didn't know why Makoto activated the Sharingan.

  Makoto said with a solemn expression:

  "Minato-Senpai, I have recently felt that my eyes power has grown rapidly, and I often feel pain in my eyes.

  Based on my previous experience with activating my Sharingan, I may be activating the Mangekyou Sharingan! "

  "Mangekyou Sharingan?! Isn't this a legend? Is it true!" Minato Namikaze looked shocked.

  Although he had checked the records of the Uchiha Clan in the Village, it only contained a few words regarding the Mangekyou Sharingan.

  Makoto said: "It is true! Madara Uchiha, who created Konoha with the First Hokage Hashirama had a Mangekyou Sharingan and so did his brother!

  When the Mangekyou Sharingan is activated, the process is incredibly painful, the pain also continues every time the Mangekyou's abilities are used.

  And I had a terrible dream yesterday!"

  "What dream?"

  "The Kyuubi was released! Many people died and you and Kushina-Senpai were killed in battle!"

  "What?!"

  Makoto's words made Minato's face changed drastically.

  He can lose the Hokage position, but he can't imagine losing Kushina!

  But he calmed down quickly, "Because of this dream, you want to make more preparations?"

  Makoto nodded and solemnly said: "I have rarely dreamed since I was a child, but recently, there have been signs I'm activating the Mangekyou Sharingan.

  I think this dream may be an early warning, or even..."

  "Even foreseeing the future!" Minato's face sank like water, he finished the sentence for Makoto.

  He unconsciously clenched his hands, his body exuded a powerful aura.

  "Minato-Senpai!" Makoto hurriedly broke Minato's trance.

  Minato Namikaze reacted and hurriedly converged his Chakra.

  "Makoto! I believe what you said!" Minato Namikaze solemnly said, "What do you want to do?"

  If someone said that he had a prophecy, Minato would naturally not believe it, but he trusted Makoto, and it also involved his beloved Kushina.

  Just like Makoto said, even if there are only one in ten thousand possibilities, he has to extinguish any chances of that coming true.

  Makoto was certain in his heart, he then said: "To prevent the scene in my dream from appearing, what we have to do is to prevent the Kyuubi from being released.