Chapter 39 - Orochimaru Defects

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Yea 47 in Konoha passed quietly.

Although the Third Shinobi World War had come to an end due to the alliance of the Lands of Fire, Wind and Earth, the Ninja World was still unstable.

Because of the heroes who fought and sacrificed themselves in the war, the Village (Konoha) and its citizens were finally able to experience a peaceful and stable New Year.

Time passed quietly, and soon came Spring of Year 48 in Konoha.

For more than two months, Makoto Uchiha has been extremely busy.

Although Anbu do not have Missions every day, the Missions they do have though, are very difficult.

But despite this, he still made the most of his time to train.

Since he had no Mission, Makoto Uchiha had finished his morning exercises early in the morning and brought his lunch to the Tenth Training Ground. He planned to spend the whole day here.

Makoto Uchiha quickly spent the whole morning immersed in his training. After eating his lunch and taking a break, he resumed his training.

Chi...

ChiChi...

Makoto Uchiha's left palm was facing upwards, with his five fingers spread apart but shaped like a claw, silver-white arcs appeared on his palm from time to time.

As he continued and steadily released his Chakra output, the silver-white arc of his palm, which was originally as thin as a hair, became thicker and began making crackling sounds.

Soon his palm was covered by silver-white arcs, the sounds also became louder as the arcs became denser and sharper, the frequency of the sounds was extremely high, it was like a flock of birds chirping together.

After completing the Ninjutsu, Makoto Uchiha changed the posture of his left hand. He put his five fingers together and looked at the silver-white arcs that wrapped his palm, he was ready to try its power.

"Chidori!"

Makoto Uchiha activated his Sharingan and rushed towards the big tree twenty meters away.

During the run, because his Lightning Style Chakra stimulated his body, his speed became faster.

His left hand drooped naturally, ploughing a ravine in the grass.

Makoto Uchiha lightning wrapped left hand pierced deeply into the thick tree he aimed at.

Boom!

The tree exploded from the attack, spreading sawdust all over the place.

"With my Sharingan, Chidori seems to be more suitable for me than the Rasengan."

Makoto Uchiha was very satisfied with the power of the Chidori and began to compare it to the Rasengan.

The two Ninjutsu's have their advantages and disadvantages. If they are developed to the extreme, the Rasengan is naturally more powerful. After all, the power of the Rasenshuriken is nothing to laugh at and is obvious to all.