Chapter 24 - Serving As Captain

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Since he had been here several times, he was already familiar with the way, he went straight to the study in the backyard without the need for someone to lead him.

When he came to the entrance of the study, he felt that there were many people inside besides Uchiha Fugaku, but he did not deign to check exactly how many people there were.

"Lord Fugaku, Makoto Uchiha is here to report." An Uchiha came to the door and informed him.

"Come in." Uchiha Fugaku's calm voice came from the study.

"Yes." Makoto Uchiha opened the door and was taken aback. Although he knew there were a lot of people inside, he did not expect so many people.

He saw Uchiha Fugaku sitting in the main seat with five rows of Ninjas standing in front of him, each row had six people.

Makoto Uchiha walked to the middle of the first column and saw some familiar faces, including the Chunin Ninja who was here when he was promoted.

Makoto Uchiha naturally walked in front of everyone, apart from one Uchiha who was a Chunin, the other present Uchiha Clan Members were wearing a Ninja Vest, he came to the forefront of the gathered members because he held the highest-ranking among them.

"Makoto, you are here." Uchiha Fugaku nodded to Makoto Uchiha, and then said:

"Since everyone is here, I will begin. The reason you all were called is that Hidden Rock has sent a large army into the territory of the Land of Grass with ill intentions, most probably, they will attack the Land of Fire.

On behalf of the Uchiha Clan, you all will be the Vanguard and lead the other Konoha Ninja who will be deployed alongside you all."

"Since Hidden Rock has dared to provoke Konoha, we will respond in kind, we will show them the might of the Uchiha Clan!"

"Yes! We suffered such a big loss in the Hidden Mist Battlefield but didn't gain many combat exploits. This time we must make due to our losses and earn merit from the Hidden Rock Ninja!"

As soon as Uchiha Fugaku's voice fell, someone suddenly yelled.

Hearing what was yelled, Uchiha Fugaku frowned and looked at Makoto Uchiha, who was calm in front of the present Ninja, he then stretched out his hand and pressed down, indicating silence.

He went on to say: "Except for the Jonin in the Clan, most of them have Missions. Most of the current Jonin, have been deployed to the Hidden Mist Battlefield to provide support a month ago.

Currently, only Makoto and a few others can be sent out by the Clan while still ensuring the Clan can operate.

However, the rest of you are all elites among Chunin, if 3 of you work together, you can even take on a Jonin from Hidden Rock.

Let the Ninjas of Hidden Rock feel the strength of the Uchiha Clan! "

"Don't worry, Lord Fugaku!"