Chapter 28 - Reflection And Prestige

THE NEW COVER IMAGE IS THE CHARACTERS APPEARANCE YOU HAVE ALL ASKED FOR!!

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

After destroying the enemy in his area, Makoto Uchiha immediately led reinforcements to support the nearest base.

But when he arrived there, it was already too late.

There was no living person in the entire stronghold.

The fight had not even lasted for very long but Konoha had already suffered huge losses.

Three watchtowers were destroyed, the defending Ninjas in two bases were eradicated, and the total casualties exceeded 100.

However, the loss of Hidden Rock was even greater. Only preliminary statistics show that Hidden Rock Ninjas had left more than 400 corpses behind, including six Jonin and more than 200 Chunin.

Of course, half of them were all slain by his sword, including 4 Jonin.

For Hidden Rock, who is good at obtaining victory through their greater numbers, the deaths of Chunin and Genin is not a big loss, but it was the deaths of the Jonin which hurt.

Especially the two people, Shiraishi and Donglin, one is Hidden Rock's Elite Jonin, and the other is a backbone who is good at planning and scheming, but they didn't expect for them to fall.

Unexpectedly, Makoto Uchiha did not rely on his base to defend, rather, he left the base and eliminated the enemy Ninja until they retreated.

At dawn, he returned to his tent to rest with a tired face and began to reflect on what he did.

Since participating in the Battle of Kikyo Pass, Makoto Uchiha has developed the habit of reflecting on the battle process after every life and death battle, which is more conducive to his progress.

"Sure enough, every Jonin is not a simple character. To deal with the four Jonin who was injured by Warwick and who had consumed most of their Chakra, I had to use all my means to kill them."

Makoto Uchiha sat cross-legged on the mattress and began to recall the battle tonight.

In the end, it seemed that he could easily kill the four Jonin with a single swing, but that was because the four of them did not have much Chakra remaining.

As a result, they did not put up much resistance after dodging their final struggle.

And he also succeeded with a surprise attack when he used the Uchiha Style Moon Shine.

This technique is close-up swordsmanship. It not only needs one to accumulate momentum and Chakra which bursts in an instant, but it also puts a heavy load on the body and requires extremely high speed, which one reaches by burning lots of Chakra.

Although [Endless Blade] and [Blue BUFF] can recover Chakra, the stamina he consumes will not be recovered in battle.

No matter how high his endurance is, he is still a human being after all and still has a limit. In the face of high-frequency and high-intensity combat, he still needs to rest.