Chapter 102 - Invade

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto and Kakashi first reported the mission to Minato, and then returned to Anbu.

  Minato said that in the near future he will give Makoto a short holiday.

  So after he returned to the seventh squad of Anbu to change his normal uniform, he immediately went home.

  "Mom! I'm back! Not here again?"

  Makoto returned home and found that Reika was not at home.

  There was a note on the refrigerator saying that she and Mikoto were going to the noble lady's banquet again.

  But when Makoto tore off the note, he noticed that there were still two notes sticking under the note.

  It turned out that three notes were posted in the same position.

  It seems that Reika leaves him a note every time she goes out.

  After finally getting home, Makoto naturally wanted to take a bath to relieve his fatigue, but now there are more important things.

  He returned to his room and locked the door tightly.

  Makoto opened his hands and looked at the egg-sized clown puppet in his palm.

  [The activation of the 'Demon Clown·Sacco' puppet is completed! 】

  Makoto saw the prompt message on the system panel, only to feel something weird.

  The clown in his hand suddenly disappeared.

  "Jie Jie Jie Jie..."

  A chilling sound rang out in the room.

  Makoto raised his head.

  The clown puppet hung upside down from the ceiling, looking at him.

  It's just that it has become about the size of a twelve-year-old child.

  It looks like an ordinary clown in a circus, but its eyes were cold and ruthless, it looks like a bloodthirsty beast, and the smiling face painted on its face gives Makoto a cold feeling.

  Makoto felt his absolute control over the clown, and suddenly said coldly: "Come down."

  "Hey! Summoner!" The clown hanging upside down from the ceiling disappeared again. The next second he stood in front of Makoto, bowing and saluting like an elegant noble, and then fell on one knee and grabbed Makoto's hand seemed to kiss the back of his hand.

  It's just that when he saw Makoto's expression, the clown's movements stopped.

  "Don't call me a summoner, change my name."

  "Jie Jie Jie...yes! My lord!"

  Makoto frowned. Compared to the werewolf Warwick, this funny-looking clown was a bit like a thorn, and his behavior in front of him was a bit presumptuous.