Chapter 20 - Kabuto Yakushi

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters. Access to previous bonus content 10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters Access to previous bonus content In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto Uchiha crossed the street and came to the door of the Meatball Shop.

The little boy begging just now was standing outside the meatball shop, smelling the sweet and greasy scent wafting from the shop.

He looked enviously at the people sitting in the shop eating meatballs.

Upon seeing this, Makoto Uchiha walked into the meatball shop.

"Huh? Uchiha Itachi?" Makoto Uchiha stared at the boy sitting on the table in the second row for a moment.

At this time, Uchiha Itachi was still a happy little kid. He was eating his favourite meatballs like an ordinary child, with a satisfied smile on his face. No one would have thought that he had been on the battlefield with Uchiha Fugaku at the age of four and killed an enemy Ninja.

"Itachi is 5 years old this year, I don't much time left." Looking at Uchiha Itachi, Makoto Uchiha's heart moved.

Although he didn't know the exact time, if nothing happens, skirmishes would break out and then lead to another fierce war.

Makoto Uchiha's current strength is not the same as that of the Battle of Kikyo Pass, but he still can't be careless in a melee with hundreds of Ninjas.

Makoto Uchiha did not want to greet Itachi, so he bought a pack of meatballs and went out.

He took out a bunch of balls and ate them as he walked. He came to the little boy just now, and then passed the oil paper bag containing the balls.

"Here."

"Are you the Ninja just now? What are you doing? Are you going to take me to prison?" The little boy looked at Makoto Uchiha with an uneasy expression.

"I'll send you to the orphanage." Makoto Uchiha did not beat around the bush and straightforwardly said what he would do.

Begging is not allowed in Konoha. After all, under the leadership of the 3rd of Hokage, how could Konoha have beggars?