Chapter 79 - Those Who Can Do More

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

  He rushed directly to the hospital.

  When arriving at Konoha Hospital, Makoto left a record at the front desk.

  After all, Minato is not something most people can see if they want to.

  He came to Ward 303 on the third floor, and there were two Chunin standing guard outside.

  The two Chunin who stood guard saw Makoto and saluted immediately.

  "Lord Makoto!"

  "Lord Makoto! Lord Fourth Hokage has instructed that you can go in directly when you come."

  " Thank you." Makoto smiled and nodded, then pushed in.

  Treating others with courtesy, courtesy first and soldiers later is his principle of life, no matter whether the opponent is strong or weak, he treats others like this.

  When Makoto walked into the ward, Minato was leaning on the bed, holding documents with one hand to check. The bed next to him was unused after Makoto was discharged from the hospital, and a pile of documents was piled up.

  "Makoto, you are here!" Seeing Makoto , Minato put down the file with surprise on his face.

  Makoto smiled and greeted: "Minato-Senpai, how is your recovery?"

  Minato said helplessly: "Except for the left hand, everything is basically good.

  But Kushina must follow the doctor's instructions to let me stay in the hospital for two weeks in hospital for observation. in fact, I can leave the hospital, at most, on time every day to check on the line. Fortunately Kushina also allows me to do some documents in the hospital file, otherwise I am not as busy I would usually be. "

  "That, did I not come at the right time?" Makoto smiled.

  When the two get along in private, they are as casual as friends.

  Minato generally doesn't dare to say bad things about Kushina Uzumaki to others at will.

  Of course, in the view of Makoto , he is showing affection.

  "Looking at your appearance, you didn't come to visit me. Is there anything wrong with coming so early?" Minato said.

  Makoto looked serious, and said: "I really have something, Minato-Senpai, do you remember the Matron of the orphanage, Nono Yakushi?"

  "Well, I have the impression, I have read her file, she It seems to be from the Root, but she broke away from the Root later, what's the matter?" Minato nodded.

  Uchiha Makoto said: "Someone just came to find me, saying that Nonō Yakushi went out a month ago and has not returned.

  I think Danzo may use the orphanage funds as a threat to force Nonō Yakushi to perform the task.

  I want to get her back!

  After all, it would be a huge loss for the orphanage to lose such a serious, responsible and caring Matron."