Chapter 38 - Go Hand In Hand, Enter The Anbu

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Uchiha Makoto's reaction was not surprising to Minato.

There are not many people among his staff who can be of great use.

A subordinate with high talent, high strength and reliability like Makoto Uchiha are not easy to come by.

And the private relationship between the two is also of a teacher and a friend.

He is reliable and they have a good personal relationship.

In Minato Namikaze's heart, no one is more suitable to be his right-hand man than Makoto Uchiha.

After all, Kakashi is now grieving and mourning and has psychological trauma.

Therefore, the Missions assigned to Makoto Uchiha have been increasing recently.

It is said that the greater the ability, the greater the responsibility, therefore, Minato Namikaze will naturally reuse him.

"Makoto, I have always valued you very much, so I hope you can become my right-hand man. I need your help." Minato Namikaze said sincerely.

He did not say this to Makoto Uchiha with an attitude a superior has to their subordinate.

When there are no outsiders, they communicate like friends.

Makoto Uchiha said seriously: "Minato-Senpai, I won't let you down!"

Although he was afraid of trouble, Minato was assigning him a Mission, naturally, he wouldn't refuse, after all, they were mostly chances to obtain Coins!

Besides, he also wants to get paid (Ryu) and have them in his Record.

Minato Namikaze nodded with satisfaction, and said, "I will let you become an Anbu, in addition to training you, I also want to send out a signal.

The Uchiha Clan is the most powerful Clan in Konoha Village, but they have always conflicted with the Village.

In the three Wars, the Uchiha Clan fought extremely bravely and made huge sacrifices, but they did not get corresponding rewards.

Also, some of the problems of the Uchiha Clan were mainly because of Policies made by the higher-ups.

I knew before that the Uchiha Clan was at odds with the Village leaders and didn't get along well with other Ninja Clans.

But after I became Hokage, I learned that the relationship between the Uchiha Clan and the Village has become very tense!

If the two parties do not communicate well, then the conflict will intensify sooner or later."

"So what you want, Minato-Senpai is to let me serve as the link between the Village and the Clan, and let the Clan know that the Village is making changes and concessions." Makoto Uchiha continued.

"Exactly." Minato Namikaze nodded, communicating with smart people is the easiest way to get things done.

Minato Namikaze continued: "There are very few Uchiha members who can enter Anbu, the last person who did can be traced back to the Third Hokage's Squadmate, Uchiha Kagami.