Chapter 95 - Warwick: Demons Are So Cute

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"What are you going to do?" Chikyuu sees that although Makoto should not be too young to hear the voice, he has strong self-confidence in his words, so he did not despise it in the slightest.

  Makoto said: "My companions and I are the main attackers. You only need to block the resurrected stone statues and terracotta warriors. We will rescue people as quickly as possible. What do you think? "

  "What?! You mean let us give you the queen? This is the son of Third Tsuchikage, Lord Chikyuu, who do you think you are?!"

  As soon as Makoto's voice fell, the Hidden Rock Ninja who was accompanying him suddenly became furious.

  "We are the main attacker, and the most dangerous! We must be the first to face the siege of the stone statues and terracotta warriors. With your Earth Style, it should be easy to temporarily block the stone statues and terracotta warriors. If you think there is something wrong, then you are the main attacker, and we will block the stone statues and terracotta warriors for you." Makoto retorted.

  "This..." the Hidden Rock Ninja was speechless. What he said just now was nothing but his brain, and he vented his dissatisfaction with Konoha into the task.

  "Since your Excellency is so sincere, we naturally cooperate, please rest assured, it is still very easy to temporarily block the Undead Legion."

  Chikyuu nodded, and then said to the ninja on the side of Sand Ninja: "Lady Black Lotus shouldn't want to fail the mission and cause the Undead Legion to ravage the Ninja World."

  Black Lotus nodded silently when she saw Chikyuu's words.

  "In that case, let's go first, please be prepared." Makoto nodded, and then said to Kakashi next to him: "Silver, get ready!"

  "Yes!"

  With that said, Makoto ran directly towards the undead army in front of him, followed by Kakashi.

  "Silver! I'll open the way! Follow me!" Makoto rushed directly to the west where the stone statues and terracotta warriors are relatively sparse.

  "Yes!"

  These stone statues and terracotta warriors are all centered on the palace.

  It wasn't until Makoto held down more than a dozen stone statues and terracotta warriors with the Heavenly Sword, and completely entered the encirclement, that the stone statues and terracotta warriors attacked him and Kakashi.

  boom!

  "Silver! Jump up!" Makoto shouted.

  Kakashi immediately stepped on the body of the stone statue and terracotta warrior, and then stepped on the top of the stone statue and terracotta warrior, and jumped into the air.

  Makoto suddenly returned the Imperial Sky Sword in his hand, and came to a place where the stone statues and terracotta warriors were relatively dense.