Chapter 36 - The 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze!

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

On October 12, 47 Years after Konoha's establishment, Konoha officially signed an alliance treaty with Hidden Rock Village.

The Third Hokage, having completed what he wished, took with him his Advisors along with the Anbu and Konoha's think tank, Shikaku Nara to the Daimyo of the Land of Fire.

That evening, Makoto Uchiha returned from Training Field 10 after training.

He walked leisurely on the road in a very comfortable mood.

He had no Mission for a while so he has plenty of time to train.

Recently, the Fourth Gate f the Eight Inner Gates showed signs of breaking through to the Fifth Inner Gate; after training [Flash] and [Heavenly Thunderbolt] he could be considered proficient with them.

The only pity is that training [Stepping Slash] from the [Imperial Wind Sword Style] is more difficult than he thought.

However, it was only a matter of time before he will be able to learn it, so he was not in a hurry.

After this battle, he spent a short time digesting the rewards of the Mission.

During this time, he has been able to skillfully use his 3 Tomoe Sharingan.

The evolution of his Sharingan has further increased his chakra, his Spiritual Power has also improved, making the lethality and power of his Genjutsu increase sharply, making it more convenient to use.

Also, after all his Attributes increased by 1, he quickly became familiar with the changes in his body.

His Lightning Style Ninjutsu training is also on the right track. The Lightning Affiintiy talent awarded by the System is stronger and thicker than his innate affinity for Wind and Fire. Enabling him to train and progress in Lightning Style faster than the other Styles.

According to this progress, it will not take long for him to complete the nature transformation of his Lightning Attribute Chakra.

The only thing that Makoto Uchiha did not touch was his 6,666 Gold Coins.

Now his strength is enough to protect himself, and he is still improving rapidly.

He is not in a rush to spend these Gold Coins in a short time, he will save them, maybe there will be a time in the future where they are necessary.

Besides, he hasn't checked out the new items in the System's Store, when he last did, he found they were all expensive, each item was 4,000 or 5,000 Gold Coins, and since he doesn't know which item to buy, it would best to save his Coins first.

And Makoto Uchiha has also seen that any [BUFF] in the Store starts with 10,000 Gold Coins.

[Four Pirates BUFF·Second Tier] is even more expensive, it is priced at 50,000 Gold Coins, making his scalp numb.

Although the things in the System Store are more expensive, their functions will not disappoint him.

Although he does not know what effect the Second-Tier BUFF will have, he thinks it will be more powerful than his current Tier.