Chapter 81 - Be My Disciple

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

  Anyway, Minato trusted him so much, and he looked through the documents casually, and naturally there was no problem with transcripts.

  As for human experiments, he naturally wouldn't do it.

  It just involves the Sharingan and the Hashirama cells, so he can't help but not take it seriously.

  Makoto felt that if he made a breakthrough in his Spiritual Energy, he would be able to activate the Mangekyou Sharingan with a high probability.

  It's just that the activating the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is still a hassle.

  Although getting the Asura and Indra Chakra from Naruto and Sasuke has a high probability of activating the Rinnegan, the old man, Sage of the Six Paths is still in the Pure Land.

  Although the Sage of the Six Paths don't care about the life and death of the reincarnated Asura and Indra, it is different when it comes to the capture of Chakra.

  If the Chakra of Asura and Indra were absorbed by Makoto, the fate of the two brothers would be over, basically equal to killing the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths, and he would probably not sit idly by.

  Coupled with the fact that Naruto and Sasuke's parents and elders are closely related to Makoto, he will naturally not hurt their lives.

  Chakra must be captured by appropriate methods, and he must not be affected by the two Chakra, otherwise, would it not be to let others rebel against the object.

  He must wait until there is a way to restrict the appearance of the Sage of the Six Paths before taking Chakra.

  Of course, it is also very difficult for the Sage of the Six Paths to appear in the original work. The thinking nowadays is just for the sake of safety.

  After all, Makoto now has a lot of time to develop slowly. When he is not strong enough, Nang is looking for death, and he will naturally not do it.

  "At this stage, I am still aiming at the Eternal Mangekyou. The research on the roots of the eye power of Sharingan is indeed very in-depth and it is worth continuing.

  The cloning technology decades later, I don't know if it can come out ahead of time. If multiple pairs of Sharingan, or even Mangekyou Sharingan, can be cloned, then Eternal Mangekyou Sharingans will be easy to obtain.

  In addition to the Eternal Mangekyou, the Tenseigan is not inferior to the Rinnegan.

  In addition to the power of the Naruto World itself, the system's abilities are also very powerful, and there are still many powerful and incomparable abilities that have not been unlocked..."

  The documents that Makoto reviewed were put back, and after this incident was over, he would come back to check slowly.

  White Zetsu's corpse study is estimated to be over soon, just waiting to come back to view the experimental report.