Chapter 64 - The Dark Hand Hiding In The Dark

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Konoha 48 years, October 10th.

  noon.

  Makoto sat cross-legged on the bed.

  He just finished the [Endless Path] practice, and let out a long sigh.

  "Spiritual Energy has stagnated again. It seems that the next breakthrough is when I activate my Mangekyou Sharingan?"

  Makoto rubbed his sore eyes and turned his attention to the system panel again.

  Now his various attributes have been considerably improved compared to before.

  [Physique: 33.4], [Strength: 36.7], [Agility: 34.3], [Mentality: 49.99], [Chakra: 6934]

  Because I practiced the technique of physical activation, and gained 2000 points of vitality bonus and 5 points of physique bonus from [Fanatic Armour].

  In more than eight months, Makoto's physical and strength attributes have nearly doubled, and his agility attributes have also increased by a dozen points.

  Although according to the information displayed on the system panel, the current world's basic data for adult men is 10, and his physical, strength, and agility are only more than three times the basic data, and only his Spiritual Energy is nearly five times.

  But Makoto, who was really familiar with the changes in his body, knew that he couldn't do that at all.

  The basic attributes displayed by the system are pure data without the Chakra bonus, mainly to let him understand the changes in his body.

  The data is three times, but he knows that with the addition of Chakra, his strength is at least several hundred times that of ordinary people, and it will be even higher after the full burst.

  For every 10 points increase in the data, under the blessing of Chakra, the actual increase in Makoto is not as simple as several times.

  But after all, Makoto's body is very strong now.

  But if he is pierced into the heart by a sharp blade, he will still die.

  It's just that as his data improves and his strength increases, there will be fewer and fewer people who have the opportunity to hurt him, until there are none.

  The increase in Spiritual Energy will increase his cultivation talent, and the increase in physique will affect other attributes. The strong physical body makes the upper limit of spiritual power increase continuously, and the amount of Chakra is getting larger and larger, almost the same as before. More than doubled.

  Now he will not use the skills as before, and Chakra will bottom out at every turn.

  The greater the number of Chakrakis, the more the percentage of equipment recovered will naturally increase, and the effect will be significantly enhanced.

  Taken together, his actual combat capability has risen sharply.

  "Is it finally the day?" He slowly got up, feeling full of power.