Chapter 62 - Jiraiya

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Hm?"

  Just when Jiraiya was enjoying the hazy beauty in the mist.

  He suddenly felt a strong wind blowing from his ears.

  Jiraiya's squatting body sank down, and a heavy whip leg missed from the top of his head.

  Jiraiya stretched his left hand up, grabbed the assailant's calf, and sent it to the left.

  The man turned around in the air and fell steadily.

  "As expected of, Mr. Jiraiya, who also maintained a high degree of vigilance when committing crimes." Makoto Uchiha smiled.

  Jiraiya put down his binoculars, stood up, and turned his head to look at Makoto, "You are Makoto who Minato mentioned?

  A real young man who doesn't understand when it comes to committing a crime? Can I call it a collection of materials?

  Don't you think it's an art to appreciate those sexy female bodies in a hot open-air hot spring?

  It is this hazy beauty that provides inspiration for my writing. "

  Makoto said: "It's true that you can talk about voyeurism in such a literary and artistic way, you really deserve to be an adult, but in Konoha, it is illegal to act like you, don't you know?

  Seeing Makoto's serious appearance, Jiraiya knew that he was wrong, and immediately changed the subject: "Did Minato let you come to me?"

  "Yes! Lord Jiraiya, I think you should have known about the matter in the letter sent to you by Minato-senpai."Makoto said.

  Jiraiya also nodded, "He mentioned that someone would make a fuss about the production of Kushina. Please come back and help."

  Makoto frowned slightly and said, "But according to the original plan, you should rush back to Konoha half a month ago.

  Today is October 2nd, why are you back so late?

  Could it be that you were delayed because you were collecting materials on the road? Don't you know that Minato-Senpai is very anxious? "

  Makoto thought that Jiraiya also had a free and unfettered mentality at this time, and he felt a little unhappy.

  Seeing Makoto's face was unhappy, Jiraiya said, "How is this possible?! I treat Minato as a son! How could I delay the trip because of this kind of thing.

  I only got information about Orochimaru halfway, so I wasted time.

  But I have sent a letter to Minato, and he told me that it's ok to come back before October 4th. "

  When talking about Minato Namikaze, the sloppy expression on Jiraiya's face suddenly changed, and he became serious in an instant.

  Makoto listened to Jiraiya's explanation, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed. Why didn't Minato Namikaze tell him about this? Is it because he has forgotten it?