Chapter 16 - Tracking, And Powerful Enemies

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters. Access to previous bonus content 10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters Access to previous bonus content In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"But after an hour, the enemy would have run a hundred miles away.

If he runs at full force, he will be farther away. Even with Byakugan, there is no way to track that far. Do you have any special way to track the enemy? "

Juro Watanabe asked suspiciously. Hearing Makoto Uchiha's analysis, he did not doubt Makoto Uchiha could do it. He just wondered what method he would use to track down the enemy.

Regardless of whether it is the Bykugan or a general Sensory-type Ninjutsu, it will fail if it exceeds a certain range. He is wondering how Makoto Uchiha can track enemies tens of miles away, or even hundreds of miles away.

"Indeed, my summoning beast has an extremely sensitive sense of smell. As long as I remember the breath of the enemy, I can track them even one or two hundred miles away." Makoto Uchiha explained the doubts of Juro Watanabe.

With that said, Makoto Uchiha came to the place where Hidden Cloud Sensing Ninja was injured just now, took out a small glass bottle from his backpack, and filled it with the enemy's blood.

According to Warwick's request, he would let Warwick out as soon as he had time.

He learned that as long as he has the blood of the enemy, Warwick's tracking range can reach a radius of five hundred miles.

This is the range that Makoto Uchiha was given and couldn't perceive it himself.

As for the exposure of Warwick, this is a matter of time.

He is Jonin now, and the Missions he performs will become more and more difficult. Sooner or later, he will need to call Warwick for help. It does not matter if he exposes it sooner.

There are so many weird summoning beasts in the Ninja World, and it's okay to have strong tracking capabilities.

As for the origin of the summoning beast, it is even simpler.

Anyone can have an adventure, a "supporting" summoning beast will not receive too much attention, let alone make him a suspect.

It's not a good thing to let the higher-ups pay more attention to it, but it's not too bad.