Chapter 7 - Seeing Uchiha Fugaku

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters. Access to previous bonus content 10 chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru. General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters Access to previous bonus content In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

The fighting attracted the attention of the Uchiha Clan.

Makoto Uchiha looked back and saw a group of six people coming from the end of the street. The head of the group was Taichi Uchiha, an elite of the Uchiha clan, who was also the deputy commander of the Konoha Police Force.

The remaining few people are also members of the Police Force.

"Big brother! Big brother! Help me teach him a lesson!" Seeing Taichi Uchiha rushing over, Shotai Uchiha immediately found his backer and hurried in front of Taichi Uchiha.

Makoto Uchiha looked on coldly, watching Uchiha Shotai invert right and wrong.

Taichi Uchiha glanced at Makoto Uchiha, who was standing calmly in place, and at his embarrassed younger brother and the young man lying in the pit, his thoughts immediately cleared.

He stared at the young man on the tree and cried:

"Kawamu, come down! Say! What happened just now?"

Uchiha Kawamu, who was stunned by the tree, jumped down and came to a standstill in front of Uchiha Taiichi.

"This......"

Uchiha Kawamu looked at Shotai Uchiha, and under his threatening gaze, he prepared to respond.

Taichi Uchiha narrowed his eyes and said faintly, "I hope you don't lie to me."

Uchiha Kawamu's expression was stagnant, he bit his lip before telling the truth, though he changed what happened a little bit and said that it was Makoto who activated his Sharingan first and he was the one who taunted first.

Taichi Uchiha snorted coldly, and he scolded: "Whether right or wrong, Makoto Uchiha activated his Sharingan at the latest, less than half a month ago! It's a shame that three Chunin were defeated by one!"

"Brother, what's the matter with you?" Seeing Taichi Uchiha not support him, Shotai Uchiha immediately said in a hurry.

Before he could finish his words, Taichi Uchiha's face sank, and he said sharply, "Shut up!"