Chapter 93 - Finally, It Is My Turn To Stab You

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

[Obtained Plastic Fish Bones]

  [Obtained a pair of patched canvas shoes]

  "Why are you messing with me! System?!"

  Makoto sat cross-legged on his bed, looking at the two Purple Treasure Chests opened in his backpack, and couldn't help but yell.

  Half a month later, Makoto completed four Missions.

  In the middle, more than 20 bandits were killed, and more than 10 enemy ninjas were killed.

  These people contributed more than 200 Gold Coins and two Purple Treasure Chests to him.

  Adding in the Hidden Cloud Ninja killed by the former rescuer, Nono Yakushi, he originally had 2150 Gold Coins left.

  When he broke out two Purple Treasure Chests, the system prompt message displayed:

  [Open a Purple Treasure box, it will cost 500 Gold Coins]

  It wasn't that Makoto was reluctant to bear this thousand Gold Coins, or was willing to open a treasure Chest with two thousand Gold Coins.

  As long as he can get the "Nikonosuke", the mere Gold Coins are nothing.

  However, when he spent a thousand Gold Coins to open two Purple Treasure Chests, thinking that he would get two of Nikonosuke, one of the treasure Chests contained plastic fish bones, and the other was a pair of rag shoes.

  "My title is fake, right?!" Makoto viciously squeezed the plastic fish bones into powder, and threw the rag shoes into the trash can.

  This is equivalent to spending a thousand ryo, and he was full of joy thinking that he could draw at least a few good skins, but all that was drawn out was the kind of garbage that he didn't want to use for free.

  At least it didn't explode Nikonosuke, since there should be equipment in the Purple Treasure Chest.

  It costs 500 Gold Coins to explode an Equipment worth 500 gold coins, at least he is not losing money.

  Not to mention the [Golden Shovel] that broke out worth 1,500 Gold Coins, at least he didn't develop this kind of mentality.

  He almost didn't carry on due to anger.

  Makoto doesn't know whether this system will make him a profit, but he is making a loss right now!

  "Could it be said that there are ten consecutive draws in the different world? What a sick twist..." Makoto realized it was only halfway through the curse, and the other world seemed not to be in charge of the money guard.

  With a long breath, Makoto slowed down and got up from the bed.

  According to time, today is the day when the Hidden Mist envoys return to the Hidden Mist.

  The two sides have reached a preliminary consensus during the two-month discussion, so Mei and the others have to return to the Village first, then report to the Daimyo, and then the Daimyo will send an envoy into the City of Fire.