Chapter 74 - Demolition

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Let Uchiha join Anbu?

  During the Kyuubi Attack, this time the Uchiha Clan did really stand out.

  In particular, Makoto's support at critical moments has successfully saved Lord Fourth Hokage a couple of times, which is indeed indispensable.

  It's just that the controlling of the nine tails using the Sharingan has been proven.

  Although no one in the Uchiha Clan today has activated a Mangekyou Sharingan, doesn't mean Makoto's amazing talent cannot guarantee that he will not activate them in the future.

  No one can guarantee whether the Uchiha Clan will be unhappy at that time.

  Most of the people present have such concerns.

  Although they are not as jealous of the Uchiha as the four higher-up officials, the usual behaviour of the Uchiha Clan makes people have to worry.

  On the battlefield, the Uchiha Clan is naturally a strong comrade-in-arms.

  But off the battlefield, the arrogance of the Uchiha Clan makes it difficult to get close.

  A strong and lonely Ninja is really troublesome in peacetime.

  The patriarchs and leaders of the big families present were all quiet, because they knew that the four high-ranking leaders would not let Uchiha do so easily.

  Especially when entering Anbu, it is easy to know the secrets of the Village. What's more, the seventh squad established by Minato himself obviously regards the Uchiha Clan as confidants.

  "Lord Fourth Hokage, this decision of yours is still to be discussed. Although the Uchiha Clan made great contributions in this Kyuubi Attack, they can be given other rewards."

  "There is almost no precedent for Uchiha's entry into Anbu. Makoto's entry into Anbu is already a special case. Are you now preparing to set up an Anbu squad composed of the Uchiha Clan?"

  The two Advisors, Koharu and Homura, put forward different views.

  It's just that the Uchiha Clan's contribution is indeed not small, and their use of words is a little bit "euphemistic."

  It's not like in the previous meeting, directly opposing it.

  "Humph." Danzo, who was sitting on the sidelines, sneered in his heart.

  Even if he loses nominal power and loses enough voice, the other three people will not trust the Uchiha so easily. The Fourth's plan is not so easy to realize.

  Wanting to obtain power through the Uchiha Clan is really self-defeating!

  Hearing the opposition of the two Advisors, Fugaku's face changed slightly, and he clenched his fist under the table.

  Even at this level, the Village is still unwilling to trust them, which is really chilling.

  Konoha's strongest, the Uchiha Clan did not even have the opportunity to participate in politics.