Chapter 69 - 2 People With The Nine Tails

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

  Makoto's heart was shocked, and found this unbelievable, "What? Me,become the Kyuubi's Jinchuriki?!"

"Yes! Are you willing?" Minato Namikaze asked again, "I have discussed with Kushina, since your Sharingan can control Nine Tails, it means you can also become Jinchuriki."

  Makoto hesitated and said, "I..."

  He thought quickly and wondered, would he really obtain such a good reward? !

Makoto is naturally willing to be the Jinchuriki, after all, with his current physique, he can withstand Nine-tailed Chakra.

  In particular, he also has the life, physique, and recovery bonuses of [Fanatic Armour].

  [Mercury] Can relieve his control and strengthen his Spiritual Energy makes him not afraid of the Kyuubi at all.

  He can obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan which can also be activated at any time.

At that time, it would be no problem to let the Kyuubi kneel down and sing for him.

  He may not be able to beat the Kyuubi outside, but once he enters the body, the initiative is with him, and then he who the final say?

  And the upright arrogant like Kyuubi is just like a pet fox.

  As long as you can discipline him, he can do anything he wishes .

  Kushina on the side said: "Makoto, since I became the Nine-Tailed Jinchuriki, I have hardly been out of the Village, nor have I experienced any battles.

  Naturally, I can't talk about rich combat experience, and I don't like fighting either!

  Although my sealing talent is strong, my combat talent is very average.

  Even if the Kyuubi is sealed in me again, I won't be able to help Naruto in the future.

  On the contrary, your talent is not inferior to that of Minato. With your Sharingan, Minato's Eight Trigrams Seal, and my sealing technique, you will be able to control the power of Nine Tails sooner or later!

  Your heart is kind, even if you get the power of the Kyuubi, you will help Konoha.

  You saved me by giving up your vitality.

  If you master the Nine-Tailed Yang Style Chakra, the lost vitality should also be recovered.

  This can be regarded as repaying you.

  Of course, more of it is based on the selfishness of a mother of mine. I hope you can help Naruto in the future.

  But we will never force you! "

  Uzumaki Kushina didn't conceal her selfishness in the slightest, and she spoke to Makoto, full of love for her son.

  Minato Namikaze; "I am Konoha's Fourth Hokage, and Naruto is my son. He has such a responsibility, so I made him Jinchuriki!