Chapter 50 - Power Of Lightning Style-Heavenly Thunderbolt

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"This? You are... Konoha's Wind Sword Saint! Makoto?!"

  Seeing Makoto's unique way of using Vacuum Blade and the silver-white sword glowing in his hand, Rai Shi suddenly remembered the new name circulating in the Village.

(T/N: Rai Shi is the Hidden Stone Ninja who was talking to Raiga)

  Makoto was not surprised at being recognized but lamented that he had another title.

  Wind Sword Makoto? It sounds much better than Imperial Wind Sword Saint!

  Despite this, he did not relax, he had summoned Warwick as well.

  Currently, Warwick was fighting with Lightning Fang Raiga.

  "Prioritize attacking Yuu Terumi, you must kill him!" Seeing his carelessness in saying Makoto's name and scaring the surrounding Hidden Rock Nina, Rai Shi felt regret and hurried in diverting their attention.

  However, with so many of them, with their terrain advantage, they can exert the greatest power of the Earth style, so there is no need to be afraid.

  Moreover, the defeat in the battle of Kannabi Bridge was mainly due to the Yellow Flash Minato Namikaze. So how powerful could this 15-year old be now?

  Although the Sword Technique that Makoto showed just now was extraordinary, it was far from enough to make him feel scared.

  Of course, it's one thing for him not to believe, it is another when he makes a move.

  When the surrounding Hidden Rock Ninja attacked Yuu Terumi with Earth Style Ninjutsu, the Earth and Rock Dragon they created also targeted Makoto.

  The location of Kakashi and others became much narrower due to the sliding of the rocks on both sides of the Valley below.

  And the Hidden Rock Ninjas worked together to make this worse by using Earth Style·Earth Flow Spears!

  Large pieces of sharp rock rise from the ground, they were as sharp as spears and aimed at skewering them.

  When Kakashi saw this, he used Chidori, to attack.

  By using lightning Style, Kakashi's speed increased, the dynamic vision provided by the Sharingan also helped, he smashed the Earth Spears that emerged around him one by one.

  At this time, Makoto, who had dropped from the sky, was attacked by the Earth Stone Dragon. He summoned a shadow clone to act as a pedestal and rose into the air again, avoiding the attack of the Dragon.

  After a series of attacks, the Hidden Rock Ninjas threw Kunai with Explosive Talismans into the Valley.

  Seeing this situation, Makoto's face changed when he was just taking off to attack the Hidden Rock Ninja.

  Most Ninjas have high offence and low defence. They aren't good at fighting in disadvantageous terrain like the one he's currently in.

  Attacks from higher terrain are inherently difficult to defend.