Chapter 33 - Instant Kill! Yellow Flash Joins The Battle!

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

The autumn wind blew and the setting sun looked like blood.

Makoto Uchiha leaned back in his position dishevelled.

The fighting lasted from noon to evening.

Under their tenacious resistance, the enemy paid a painful price.

Today, the number of Hidden Rock Ninjas left number a bit more than 200.

On the other hand, they (Konoha) only had 40 Ninja left.

This was the result achieved with Makoto's support and strong combat power.

Despite equipping a lot of good Equipment, Makoto Uchiha still felt exhausted physically and mentally.

Equipment can restore his physical strength and his Chakra, but it cannot restore his exhausted spirit.

After all, this exhaustion is a kind of mental fatigue.

From noon to the present time, he rushed forth, again and again, he would appear in all parts of the battlefield, providing support and assistance in the defence and offence, though he would also witness his comrades fall as well.

Although most people may not even know his name, they still were in awe of his power.

At the age of 15 years old, he has such strength where he can even change the entire battlefield, in their eyes, is already remarkable and terrifying.

But Makoto Uchiha still felt helpless.

He is not strong enough.

With such strength, he still has no way to protect himself and his family in the future.

Even if he worked hard to train and never let up for a moment, and had a lot of Equipment equipped, it was still not enough.

As long as a Kage level Ninja appears, he can only escape.

Facing the full attack of Hidden Rock Ninja, he was also slightly injured in many places all over his body.

"Huh~" Uchiha Ryosuke was lying next to Makoto Uchiha, his right chest wrapped with thick gauze.

In the battle just now, despite Makoto Uchiha's care and help, he was still injured his right chest and was stabbed by the enemy.

Uchiha Ryosuke was able to react at the last second and moved back a little, which, fortunately, saved him from a deep wound and having his lung penetrated and dying from blood loss.

As a strategic resource, Medic Ninjas will not go directly to the battlefield unless they are good at fighting.

So they could only give Ryosuke Uchiha some emergency treatment and then retreat to the back for comprehensive treatment.

If they dragged it for longer, Ryosuke Uchiha will be in danger.

"Makoto-Kun, Makoto-kun!" Uchiha Ryosuke's eyes were a little droopy as if he was about to fall asleep.